158 - Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree

User's Name :: Cole (Tamer)
CS :: First-Level Core Formation-Stage (0.9%/200%) [Spiritual Energy Lack]
CM :: Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique (Fourth Stage), Heavenly Beast God Technique (Fifth Stage), Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method (Fourth Stage)
Titles :: Devil Slayer, Divine Tree Savior
Innate :: Heavenly Eyes, Friendly Aura, Bloodline Integration, Strong Soul, Mirror Soul, Tree of Light Soul Reincarnation, Soul Ascension State
Skills :: Find Loots, Time Heal, Teleportation, Force Blood-Bind, Soul Hands, Plant Growth Acceleration, Levitate, Divine Sense, Temporary Soul Contract, Clear Soul, Parallel Thought
Weapon :: ∅
Equipment :: Summoning Grimoire, League Banner, Black Ring, Purifying Evil Radiance Orb, Arousal Fan, Ancient Contract of Damnation, Transforming Soulbound Feathers, Universal Earth Pot
Martial Spirit :: Messiah Tree, Immortal Regal Phoenix
Constitution :: Immortal Regal Phoenix Physique
Affiliations :: Elm Woodland Elf Tribe

Tamed Beast(s) :: Fire Lizard (Ninth-Level Tier-4), Evil-Good Bloodghost Tree (Peak-Level Tier-4), Flower Princess Holy Spirit (First-Level Tier-5), Sun-Moon Celestial Spirit Fish (First-Level Tier-5), Ferghana Horse (First-Level Tier-5), Poison Cloud Lion (First-Level Tier-5), Whitestar Sacred Fate Guide Beast (First-Level Tier-5)

Soulbound Beast(s) :: Blue Land Turtle (First-Level Tier-5), Grandmist Paratism White Dragon (First-Level Tier-3), Moment Queen (Ninth-Level Tier-5), Three Tails Doom Fox (First-Level Tier-4), Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree (Peak-Level Tier-5)

System Store :: Beast Store Available
System Points :: 255 620 Points
Mission(s) :: Revenge of Soul, Obliterate the Beast Tamer Sect, The Devil Saint

There were many changes that happen in his information panel.

The first thing of all is his cultivation level. It was reduced from Peak Nascent Soul-Stage to First-Level of Core Formation-Stage. But just like what Celia said, his strength did not get reduced but improved more instead. He felt a boundless strength hidden deeply inside his body, waiting to be used and unleashed.

Just like what the system said, his spiritual energy truly got drained and was reduced back to Core Formation-Stage spiritual energy level.

But it doesn't mean that his cultivation level got degraded. After all, his Nascent Soul are still present and even got upgraded.

His spiritual energy got drained and transform into nine rings of every of his formed core, along with others purposes that needed it like his further body strengthening.

The only thing he needed to do to return on his former cultivation is to fill the lost and now needed spiritual energy.

Unfortunately... It will be harder.

That is because instead of 100%, he now needed to fill 200% of experience... Just like what the system panel imply.

Furthermore, this 200% doesn't mean that he needs two times the amount of experience in order to level up on the same stage before.

If Cole was to estimate it, perhaps it increase by 1,000% compare to the needed experience... After all, the Miracle Fruit did a very good job.

Fortunately, not only he received feedback from his contracted beasts and receive EXP for every life he slay, his Nascent Soul also turn into one of his [Parallel Thought] and could absorb spiritual energy in the surrounding by meditating the [Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method] 24/7. At the least, he improves every second.

In addition, the absorbing capability of his cultivation method are top-notch. It can absorb hundreds, if not thousands, of EXP every second.

But despite the great cost, Cole still felt more than satisfied.