184 - Beast Gate Shrine

The moment Cole enter the [Inner World] while carrying the Undying Faith Phoenix Divine Parasol Guardian Nation Flag and Beast God Shrine, the silent Messiah Tree rustle under mysterious force and take the two object from his hand.

Invisible aura wash the flag and its appearance become more pristine and sophisticated but also further reduced its grade aura. Perhaps even a Great Saint won't be able to peer through the ability of the flag and will take it as normal object.

The image of the phoenix on the flag, and also the artifact spirit of the flag, become more vivid as though it was alive.

Cole could tell that the Undying Faith Phoenix wasn't truly alive but under the unknown blessing of Messiah Tree, it become more intelligent and powerful which also boost the power and ability of the whole faith flag. The most important upgrade of the phoenix is that it acquire the ability to absorb other energy besides the faith energy. Its name were still the same though.

On the other hand, the Beast God Shrine flew towards the Messiah Tree. The shrine fall on the ground silently. And then, the roots of the Messiah Tree, as though alive, grow and crawl on the shrine and cover it.

Not long after, the stone shrine got covered with roots that grow into full-fledged ten foot tree. In a glance, it was full of history. It didn't transform into something extraordinary but just got binded at the Messiah Tree so that it could receive the faith energy from the shrine.

Beast Gate True Shrine [True-Rank]
Affinity  : Faith, Space, Soul
Potential : ∅
Ability : Fated Beast Summoning, Contract of Equality, Hidden Seed of Undying Faith, Beast Realm Gate
[Introduction : A shrine and a gift of Beast God of unknown world to its believer.]

The originally [Seal of Loyalty] have changed into [Hidden Seed of Undying Faith]. It was a hidden seed that'll take root in soul of both the master and the beast the moment they take a contract. The hidden seed will make the two side more loyal to each other, with no chance of betraying each other. In addition, the hidden seed is also the special mark left behind by the Messiah Tree and through it, it could receive faith energy regardless of distance through the veneration the master and the beast to Messiah Tree.

The existence of Messiah Tree are unknown to them but they feel and believe its mysterious existence.

It was a very powerful move to expand influence without anyone knowing.

The artifact ability, the [Beast Realm Gate], is an outright powerful ability that opens a spatial passage to the realm full of beasts. That is to say, this ability gave the artifact the ability to open a gate to another world or realm. This means that as long as he has appropriate strength, he can explore the humanless world, explore it and turn it into his backyard garden. An unexplored world means untapped and untouched hidden resources.

Cole smile.

The other force and powerhouse worry about a possible source of resources that they'll use for their growth but Cole have several of it. Instead, what he lack were manpower that'll harvest those possible source of resources.

However, although the [Beast Realm Gate] gave him the ability to travel and access a primitive world, the unknown realm itself is a danger. Unless he has appropriate strength, exploring this another plane will be on hold. For the meantime, it'll be the source of beast familiar summoning for his subordinates.

After giving the two divine artifact a unexpected blessing and upgrade, Cole the receive again the two artifact. The Beast Gate Shrine turn smaller and temporarily assume the form of bonsai tree.

He think for a moment whether he'll call his three subordinates that don't have a prospect for subordinate beast or wait for them to make a breakthrough to Void Sensing stage first before doing so. In the end, he choose the latter lest the beast they'll summon and contract hinder their cultivation and delay their breakthrough to Void Sensing.