129 - Evolved!

The status of tamers in low land and middle land is vastly different, just like Heaven and Earth.

The difference lies between the location itself.

For instance, lower lands was called because of this for its poor natural concentration of spiritual energy. Due to this factor, aboriginals can reach only lower realms of cultivation, the same with the other creatures that lives there. So, most of the beasts here usually don't reach Tier-4, as this kind of beasts was already a kind that can govern a whole forest, which makes their intelligence stagnant. After all, according to the pass down knowledge, only after Tier-4 that a beast can become as intelligent as human due to its comprehended [Concept] and after it face it owns tribulation.

Most of the time, without absolute control, Tier-1 to Tier-3 beast attack their Master should they do something excessive to them. This leads to bad reputation of taming in the low land.

However, it was different in the middle lands like Eastern Continent.

Since that continent was near at the Central Continent, Eastern Continent had a rich spiritual energy. It was so rich that even a normal human that didn't practice cultivation can reach Mana Gathering-Stage and even Core Formation-Stage with just inhaling the spiritual energy in the air.

It was the same for other creatures.

In fact, with their natural endowment and natural inheritance they can recieve from the bloodline, beast can become more powerful after some time. Normally, as long as the beast don't get hinder with their own bloodline, they could reach Tier-4 when they mature.

It was also due to this that tamers was very renown at the Eastern Continent. Anyone don't want to fall under the control of others, much less a beasts who'll usually choose to perish rather than being enslave with humans, specially after they awaken their spirituality.

However, it was also becuase of this spirituality that beast becomes more scarier.

Unlike Wild Beast, Magical Beast won't casually attack their own Master with small misunderstanding.

Furthermore, after a beast reach Tier-4, their learning ability was no different from human. It was known that beasts was innately superior to human. They don't need to use other external aid like weapon as their own body was their own weapon. They also don't need to practice their own technique since they can recieve knowledge from their bloodline and instinctually master it.

Beasts become innately superior than human in any sense, and those who can use it as their own becomes more superior and scarier, just like those tamers.

It was the same with plants who become sentient. Although they've got limited with their own body and awakening and improving their intelligence are far more slower, they were more easier to control and less prone to defect from their Master. Besides, there's no lack of scary sentient plant in the world. In fact, there were even some that use other flesh's creatures and blood as their own fertilizer. There were even some who can contend with Dragons and make those powerful creatures as their fertilizer too.

The most difficult to tame was spirits. Not only their number was small, they also had terrifying intelligence or learning ability they formed. Finding them was already hard and taming is another matter.

Furthermore, it is said that spirits was born without physical body as their own body was the Heaven itself. This gives them the ability to percive the truths about the nature and comprehend [Concept] more easily. They could also control the wild spiritual energy in the surrounding and integrates it to their attacks to empower it as well as decrease the needed spiritual energy for every cast. Their spiritual energy natural recovery was fast compare to any other creature, specially elemental spirits.