3 - Myriads Beast Soul Branch Cultivation Method

In the plain, flat land with tree inches tall grass, meters away from the road, body of a 15 year old boy that looks like sleeping is lying down on the ground. If that fat guy and muscled guy saw this body they will recognized him. This is the body of the boy that they think is dead but what was supposed to be body void of life have his chest moving up and down. Though barely moving and the interval is somewhat long, it is nonetheless have a motion which signifies that he is breathing, thus, alive.

However, alive or not, he is still vulnerable to the creatures that crawls on that three inches tall grass. If that motionless body is approached by some creatures or beasts, he will be defenseless. Just like that 12 inches long green-bodied snake that is approaching, the boy is still asleep as if he will never woke up.

When the snake is two meters away from the body, a black dot suddenly appears in the front of the body. The black dot enlarge and seconds later, a blue colored turtle appear! If the asleep boy is awake he can definitely identify this turtle!

That's right! This is the Blue Land Turtle!

The Blue Land Turtle warily look at the green colored snake. The snake suddenly stop when it see the turtle appearing out of nowhere. The slit on the snake eyes suddenly narrow then jump! The snake jump attempting to bite the turtle when suddenly three round blue colored things appear in the front in the turtle then shot out. That round blue colored doesn't even registered at the brain of the snake when it suddenly shot like a bullet. The body of the green colored snake plopped to the ground, dead.

A greenlike aura comes out of the body of the green snake then fuse with the turtle and the body of the boy. The body jolted as if finally the boy will woke up. Suddenly, a imaginary screen pop out in the front of the boy and words started appearing in it.

An enemy defeated!
Identifying...
Identifying failed!
Connecting to network...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connection Successful!
Downloading database...
Download Complete!
Updating...
Update Successful!

An enemy defeated!
Green Poisin Snake defeated!
+500 exp
Level up! 1--2
Restoring Health
Restoring Energy
Resetting Skills Cooldown
Restoring Complete!

An aura suddenly envelope the body of the boy then something miraculous happen! All of the scratches, bruises and wounds in the body of the boy vanished as if it was never in there in the first place. There is nothing wrong with the body of the boy except his tattered clothing and unkempt hair. He is very healthy but dirty.

The boy finally open his eyes. His eyes looks straight to the sky, not bothering with his surroundings. The boy was still adjusting. Moments later, the eyes of the boy regained its clarity and sit up.

The boy is full of confusion.

Where is the other players? Its supposed to be crowded here like they say online but why am I in the middle of nowhere? What is happening?

He is confused. What is supposed to happened never happen and what is supposed to never happen happened.

What is going on?

Right the players data!

Cole thinks about the screen that pertains the attributes of the player and a grimoire appear in front of him. He was shocked! This is his Summoning Grimoire! This is not the way things supposed to happen! Screen should appear in front of him and not the book!

The grimoire opens and this is words on the page;

Players Name : Cole
Level : 2
Class : Tamer
Status : Healthy
Exp : 0/1000
Health : 510
Energy : 310
Tamed Beast : <none>
Soulbound Beast : Blue Land Turtle (Lv2)
Weapon : Summoning Grimoire
Equipment : <none>
Skills : <none>
Cultivation Method : Myriads Beast Soul Branch Method, Heavenly Beast God Method

Cole can't help but frown. Most of information in the grimoire is the things that he know bit there's one section hes not informed about, and that is the cultivation mehod section. There should be no cultivation method in all that he knows. He can't help but ask himself, 'what is cultivation method?'

As if answering Cole, the grimoire flaps it page until it stops on the last page with big 'HELP' word on the very top. The page was empty except the word help when suddenly letters starts appearing on the page. It was as if answering his question before, 'what is cultivation method?'

Cultivation method is needed so that the exp will be accepted by the body. This is according to the law of this world. Cultivation can be achieved by meditation.

Words say in the grimoire. The grimoire answers Cole's question but Cole's question was not solved! This answer supposed to clear his mind? Well news flash! Its not! It even make his mind more confused.

"Well, there's no need to dwell in this matter. Answer will come in time. Can't find the answer especially if you can only talk on this grass," Cole mutters to himself. "Might as well check this cultivation methods.. " he continue.

Like servant to its master, the grimoires flips its own page then stops, the description of the cultivation method appear;

Myriads Beast Soul Branch Cultivation Method
Description : A best soul cultivation method of tamer class. It tempers the soul and splitting it, every split is like a branch of a tree. Each of soul branch can correspond to one beast. This cultivation method has nine stages.
Stage : <none>
Effect : <none>

Heavenly Beast God Method
Description : A best physique cultivation for tamer class. It tempers and strengthens the body. It's a cultivation method that allows the tamer to shapeshift to one of his soulbound beast!
Stage : <none>
Effect : <none>

Cole can't help but feel stupified. Wasn't it like too magical? Specially the Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Technique.. What it feels like if you actually turn into one of you beast? Cole is now anticipating to what his future looks like.