55 - Pill Mark

Rustle~ Rustle~
Grr~ Grr~
Thiw— Thack.
Awoo~~ Awoo~~

A cloaked man who holds an bow and an arrow appear moments later. The cloaked was currently soaked on blood. The face of the man was also covered by the cloak and only his eyes is visible.

Seconds later, a number of beasts, which was actually a pack of wolf, started to appear one by one. They were growling at the cloaked man.

The beast all have the same appearance, a gray wolf with occasional streak of blood red color on their fur. All of them are ready to pounce at the cloaked man on any moment.

Since Cole's group was not really far from the place, plus the eyesight of cultivator was really good, Cole could see one of the beast clearly.

Beast Name : Dire Wolf♀
Stage : Ninth-Level Tier-2 Wild Beast
Progress : 30.1%
Affinity : Blood
Type : Beast
Description : A very wild species of wolfs. A single drop of blood was enough for the beast to lose its mind and attack anyone.

Cole frown instantly after he read the description of the beast that appear on his eyesight. Base on what it said, this pack of wolf was a very dangerous one, specially since the man was covered by blood. This Dire Wolfs will great crazy and crazy the longer it smelled blood and the man was literally covered by it.

Worry was apparent in the man's eyes. Just like any other person who dared to enter this Flowerhead Forest, he knew that he will be safe as long as he don't attack any creature with a flower in their head. Yet, those creatures actually attack proactively since yesterday. He got injured by one of the attacks yesterday but he managed to get away.

Unfortunately, he accidentally intrude the territory of these Dire Wolf's and it attack him non-stop since then. He's tired by now and his wound was still untreated. It was still bleeding. If he don't pass out from fatigue, he's sure he'll pass out becuase of severe blood loss.

He was about to dash and run towards his right when he managed to saw a boy and a girl, as well as a green colored fur wolf, in that direction. He contemplated for a second before he change his direction and run to his left side. He don't want to implicate others.

And if by chance they were an strong persons, he don't them to misinterpret and kill him themselves. He have to solve his own problem.

Cole see the cloaked man's green eye's brighten when the man saw them as if he saw hope but to his surprise, the man turn to the opposite direction instead.

Cole smile. He was sure that they don't look like a strong party, if the cloaked man had a dark heart, he'll definitely drag them to his miseries for the hope of survival. Yet, he didn't. It only means that the man was a good guy with a good heart. Not only he didn't drag them to his problem, he also help them avoid disaster.

Celia look at her Master and he already knew what he was thinking at the moment. He mounted the Greeny and patted the beast, "C'mon, follow him." she instructed.

Cole watched Celia and Greeny run after the cloaked man. He levitate and teleported beside Celia, "I'm going to follow him first." he said pertaining to the mysterious man.

Celia nodded, "Allright. He seems wounded and needed immediate action." She stated.

Cole nodded and teleports twice before he could see the silhouette of the man again.

The man started to have his speed reduced. Due to this, the Dire Wolf's and his distance started to shorten bit by bit.

One of the Dire Wolf that was more bigger than Greeny, which seems the be the leader of this pack of wolves, shorten the distance much faster than the rest.