185 - The Three Patriarch

The successful breakthrough and emergence of Void Sensing expert not only send the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation in turmoil, the other powerhouse were also shocked.

Having a presence of Void Sensing expert is more than enough for a faction to suppress half of human force in Azure Territory. Void Sensing stage cultivators can ensure prosperity and protection for a force as long as they live.

Cole don't have the intention to hide the fact that someone from his side have broken through to Void Sensing stage. However, he also don't want to release the news in the open.

After learning that someone powerful appear in the city and it was also one of city lord's subordinate, the commoners of the city become excited again. In addition to the claim the city lord said not long ago, it could be expected that the city and its citizen would be protected even more.

The thought of security and stability left the commoners awed.

The appearance of Void Sensing stage cultivator in Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation fill the city with newfound vigour and life. Although no one dare to talk about it, the effect of having a powerful expert among them is very apparent.

The very first surprise that Cole learned after he return to the city lord's mansion is that shops under the banner of two out of three family return their prices into normal, reducing it even.

Without him making a move to those two family, they have already lower themselves. Furthermore, several members of those family approach Dian and join the still ongoing recruitment for city's future martial force.

Moreover, although those individuals are mediocre at best at Cole's eyes, they were actually the talented seedling for their family.

When Cole ask Dian about the possible reason about the action of the two family, the Carmelo and Canlaan, he said answered, "City Lord, they were probably intimidated at the emergence of legendary expert on your side. According to logic, since they challenge your authority and prestige by raising the prices of the commodities they controlled, it was considered normal that you'll annihilate their family to establish and further elevate your prestige to the whole territory. As for those family seedling that join the army recruitment, they were probably the hope for their bloodline to preserve and continue. After all, it'll be bad to your reputation if you kill someone of your subordinates."

Cole nodded his head in understanding upon hearing that.

Although he don't have the intention of annihilating any person inside his territory since killing one means one less source of manpower, it's still a good news for him that those cultivation families were already lowering themselves to him. It saves him from all the trouble.

In any case, their action before were nothing but a child's play in his eyes who saw more cunning and disastrous method back on his mother planet.

Besides, in order to provide a more affordable market for his territory to lead more sustainable life for commoners, he has the intention of producing the products his territory needed. If those families allied themselves to him, he don't have a problem on sharing profits with them. Otherwise, they need to prepare to be squeeze out and suppressed in their main way to earn income.

In addition to Fernan's successful breakthrough and the news of those families comprising to his power, Cole return on his task of managing the city.

With the knowledge on his brain regarding the civilization of another world, Cole have many ways for the city of Towering Tree City to prosper despite having commoners as majority of its population.

Unfortunately... Cole was stumped on many things because of just one main reason—the commoners of this world were illiterate. Even if he gave them the ideas, it'll take a long time before it can take shape.