33 - Arrival of the Peak Masters

"The battle may look fair and square, however, the defeat still gave a stain to my brothers reputation. It should be alright but the battle wasn't done very clean, either." The guy stated to both Cole and the judge after Brow leaved the stage and look for another fight. "I only wanted to clear things up as this will give our family name a great stain." He added.

"The higher-ups watching this battle didn't come down and 'correct' Cole's error. Are you questioning the Elders, as well as the sect we represent, judgement?" The judge answered.

The guy's expression turned stiff then darken. Those words were true, a great threat and warning to him as well.

"Hmm! If I'm not mistaken, the color and appearance may look a little different but the beast at your shoulder is an Hallucination Fox, right?" The guy snorted as he looked for a moment at Cole and focus at the Blue. "And the Hallucination Foxes were renowned for their ability to put their opponent to see things like of hallucinations! So I say that this kid cheated and uses beast to win!" This time, the guy lost his composure and started to talk with a little loud tone.

The scene and commotion were getting bigger and started to get out of control as this was also equivalent to questioning the sect itself, afterall, they didn't find anything wrong. He was sure that the sect started to see him as a troublemaker. He was already treading on a thin line since his qualification for the recruitment might be disqualified.

But he can't stop now. It will only proven that he was causing an unwanted scene and will also show as a sign that he admitted defeat. It will bring him endless trouble and his reputation would also go down the drain.

"A cultivator who focused on taming beast were already known and recognized by the masses. Although this look unfair to others but this was the path he chose to take. If we deny him using his tamed beast, then we might as well deny the sword cultivators not to use their swords!" The judge answered to Brow's brother accusation.

Brow's brother gritted his teeth. He's getting cornered and cornered.

It was true that weapons were a great addition to cultivators strength. For instance, a cultivator who focused on the way of the swords will have a great decline with their strength. It would even be considered a lucky occurence if they could exert 50% of their powers without their sword.

It was even more truth for beast tamers. Their strength was their tamed beast, without them, they'll really be powerless. In comparison for sword cultivators, it was not just without a sword, it was like a swordsman without his weapon as well as his arms.

"Drop this issue already. Although this leave a great dent to you and your family's reputation, it is way more better than creating a rift between your family and Five Element Sect." The judge advise after sometime Brow's brother remain silent. "Cole only need the formalities and he'll be a genuine disciple of the Five Element Sect."

Brow's brother smirked. "Is the Five Element Sect are truly accepting beast tamers?" He provocatively said.

The judge frowned. The issue might not be secret and were already known by most of the great families and powers but provoking them using the issue, it was like rubbing a salt in their wounds.

"I also wanted to clear weather we'll recruit beast tamers or not." A voice of a male rangout. A middle-aged man appear and were walking towards their position with blue luxurious robe. It could be seen by his attire that he was someone powerful and important.

"Peak Master!" The judge exclamied in shock but immediately regain his composure and salute.

The moment middle-aged man appear, it didn't attract much of attention. Afterall, most of them had their own great background and attire this beautiful and classy were quite common at their eyes. At most, they just look as they thought he was someone important with the way he dressed.