124 - Corpse Refining Sect

Suddenly, the lady saw Cole flying the sky.

She mouthed to Cole, 'Help me...'

It was apparent that her movement was restricted and only her head can freely moved. Her other limbs seems like it was pasted on the coffin making her unable to resist while she was being ravaged.

"Hahaha!!! No can help you here!" The man exclaimed, his actions becoming more violent that even the coffin looks it will crumble and spill its unspeakable content.

However, in the next second, the man felt an incredible presence in the sky! Immediately, he intend to throw the lady out of his coffin but as though he's slow as an ant, he felt an claw hold his shoulder and throw him off the distance before he can do anything.

Naturally, the one who attack from the sky is Cole. He don't even have to use [Teleportation] and he arrived at the man in just a second, using his clawed feet to grasp the shoulder of the man and throw him off out the lady.

His [Heavenly Eyes] already gave him the information about the coffin and according to it, this coffin contains a corpse puppet. Although he's not sure about what corpse puppet it, he already have an idea about it which is why he didn't remaint there for a long time.

Clenching his fist and covering it with his Space-Energy, through his [Heavenly Eyes] he punched the coffin while crying loudly, "Break!" The coffin shakes violently but surprisingly, it didn't break.

What Cole punched was the center of formation intended for sealing the movement of the lady. It was the weak point of the whole formation and it only takes a punch for him to break it.

Immediately, he use his own Space-Energy and [Spiritual Hands] to bring the defiled lady several meters from the coffin. Fortunately, the man who defile her seems to be an impatient one as he didn't damage her clothes, only lift the fabrics and get done with it. Cole don't need to worry about her clothes.

"T-Thank you–" with her traumatized state, she still said her gratitude vocally to Cole and immediately took out her own ice sword, intending to fight with Cole too.

Currently, Cole's aura feels very peaceful and refreshing but also very powerful. He currently radiates a strength that was clearly not of Nascent Soul-Stage. The rapist feel this very clearly but the lady wasn't as her mind was currently filled with fury and helplessness that. She can't see and hear anything than the hatred she's feeling.

In fact, her eyes looks bloodshot and fiery, very different from Cold Jade Palace's cold and compose temperament. She has nothing inside her mind than to drag her rapist in her grave.

"Step back first. You're not in good situation and cannot battle right now." Cole commanded with very serious tone but his eyes don't leave the sickly man's body.

Cole don't have an idea about his own new-found strength. Not only the Nirvana Rebirth brought massive changes to his body, for the very instance his new altered physique, he also don't have the ability to control his own strength as everything about his body is still adjusting.

What Cole acquired was a beastly physique and it was known that human is innately inferior to beasts when it comes to natural body strength. Eventhough it was a Phoenix that is more on speed than strength, one should know that Immortal Regal Phoenix have a Bloodline Rank of [True], or even more than that. The base strength of True-Rank Phoenix is not any inferior to Divine-Rank Dragon that is strength-based oriented.

Not to say that the young man was a human that should not even have a Holy-Rank potential.

And so, the other man literally pass out. And when he grasp the young man using his clawed feet, he also punctured his shoulder and might even damaged his internal organ.