141 - 142 - 143

141 - Searching for the Place's Core

Cole did not explain anything to Lady Scarlet, or to other beast too.

After his pets administer first aid and make sure that their life is not on the line, he instruct them to meet the other sect.

He also advise them not to explore anymore as they might encounter Tier-8 Sentient Plant. Should that happen, they won't even have a chance to protect themselves.

Fearing that she won't follow him, Cole even use the prestige of his martial spirit, making the Holy-Rank Vermillion Phoenix to follow what he said.

After sending the Holy Beast Mountain' beasts, Cole focus on exploring the whole dungeon.

He harvest every new medicinal herbs he encounter that hasn't awaken their sentience yet.

He's trying to enrich his collection of medicinal herbs as he had a plan to practice Alchemy in the near future.

He could also use them as currency he could use in the outside world. After all, Alchemy needs different kind of medicinal herbs to produce the sought after pills.

With the presence of Shiela, no spirit plant could stop them. Those dreadful spirit plants will either become dead and harvested with their valuable parts, which mostly its whole body, or get parasited by Celia and send inside the [Inner World] where they will be given a chance to grow and continuously produce valuable medicinal ingredients.

And should he encounter disciples of any three demonic sect, they will meet their end without a doubt. Being called as one, he knew that those persons stain their hands with bloods of the innocent and the powerless.

It could be said that dying in his hand could be considered as retribution of everything they have done.

This kind of scene is like a lucky incident for him that save him all the trouble.

Of course, this couldn't be said the same for those victims...

Without much obstruction, Cole and his party explore this dungeon, searching for its core!

The same as every formation, Cole think that this medicinal garden that was hidden within numerous formation should have a core where everything could be controlled easily by its owner.

However, since this medicinal garden could hide for at least hundred of years without getting discovered by other powerful cultivarors, he knew that the core of the formations should be the most powerful and protected of all since it had to be hidden lest the whole place crumble after passing of time.

Even with his [Heavenly Eyes], Cole is not confident of finding it under the restriction of time. After all, despite being called as garden, this place was as massive as small country back at Earth.

Living here for several years already, Cole could already tell that small in the Earth is not the same here.

As for the reason why he want to find the core of the place...

Cole won't hide the fact that he covet whatever treasure hidden on it.

But what he wanted the most from it was the inheritance of the Divine Alchemist herself!

Since he want to practice Alchemy, and since there's a prospect of finding a high-level inheritance here, he should atleast try and find it!

After all, between Grand Elder Caira and Divine Alchemist Phoebe, there's no need to think who had a powerful inheritance!

And the thing that push Cole on finding that inheritance is because it had something to do with phoenix!

Since the Divine Alchemist Phoebe use a phoenix flame in her alchemy, Cole believe that it was compatible with him.