155 - Easy Negotiation

"Young practitioner Cole greets the Grand Elder." Cole introduce himself the moment the door closed.

"Welcome. Take a seat." The other then pointed on the seat on the other side of the long table.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm the current Prime Minister of this empire, the one that manage the whole empire when the Emperor focus on his other more important task. Just call me Grand Elder Pirro."

Cole smile, understanding that the other can grant him whatever he ask depending on the value of the item he'll trade. Of course, it should be something the empire can grant.

"Well then, Grand Elder Pirro, I will go straight to the point." Cole answered, a flask appear on top of his hand and put it on top of the table. "This is the treasure I intend to exchange."

The small flask looks valuable and exquisite since it was a craft of elves. Just the flask alone looks like it was a true treasure.

Grand Elder Pirro didn't stand on ceremony and immediately scan the flask using his powerful [Divine Sense].

And when he felt the extremely powerful life force the small flask contains, his eyes immediately widen and look at Cole in disbelief.

"This... This is..?" He stutter, stand up from his seat, hold the small flask and inspect it more thoroughly.

The small flask is definitely a handiwork of grandmaster. Furthermore, it was made with precious materials that it even manage to contain the rich life force of the unknown liquid and stop it on dissipating to the air.

Grand Elder Pirro inspect the small flask for several seconds but he have yet to tell the origin of the treasure.

Of course, it could be considered normal. After all, although the elves leave a trace to this world, after several thousands of years, their traces are now almost instinct, if not completely vanishing. They were only known to be legends and pass down through the word of mouth.

After some time, Cole start to introduce the time, "This flask is what I accidentally acquire from the Flower Head Forest. Base on its otherworldly handiwork, the rich life essence it contains and the past history of this world specifically the Azure Territory, I believe that it's the legendary item produced by elve's divine tree, Tree of Life." He pause.

"I believe that its the [Water of Life]."

After it dawn to the Grand Elder, he immediately turn stone on the spot and look at the small flask with wide, surprised eyes, his bearing as the Prime Minister have long been vanished.

However, the Prime Minister is someone experienced after all. He immediately recover and immediately posture like his position. But the small flask are now tightly clenched by his hands and didn't put it back in font of Cole. Instead, he brought it back to his seat.

"Ahem... I personally appraise the value of your item and its a genuine item." Pirro said with deep voice.

Water of Life have long been regard as a mere legend, or so he believe too.

However, the sole appearance of the flask are enough to indicate that it was truly a handiwork of long lost elves. Furthermore, its perfect ability to contain the life force of the liquid further support the fact.

And most important of all, the liquid truly contain an extremely rich amount of life force, which is not something an unknown item except for Water of Life to contain.

With all the physical facts, Pirro don't have any choice to believe that it was truly a Water of Life.

The Water of Life... Although the life rating of the cultivator have vastly improved the stronger their cultivation is thus weakening its effect (on the basis that a single drop of Water of Life could give million of years of life-span to normal humans), without a doubt, the Emperor will acquire another several hundreds of years of life-span upon consuming this drops of Water of Life.