166 - Hard Mode

Before entering the dungeon, Cole made sure that Fernan, Fernand and Fernando already familiarize themselves with [Heavenly Beast God] Cultivation Method and made sure that they run it once.

"Because if you were sensitive enough and do not drown yourselves with the comfort of constant increasing strength, you would've feel and see that the improvement brought to you all by EXP actually follows the path of cultivation method you were practicing."

Realization suddenly dawn to the four people.

Indeed, as their young master said, the improvement happen to them everytime they receive EXP follows the path of their cultivation method.

Mikoes, in particular, was the most shocked of them all.

As the second leader of the Yin-Yang Paradise, what he practice was the core inheritance of their sect. And among the four of them, he was the one that was surprised the most.

That is because the growth brought to him by EXP was as high and pure as 100 session of dual cultivation! This was unprecedented to him and he don't experience all at once before!

Cole gave them some time to realize what he just said.

At the same time, after seeing the three again, there was now an additional task he have to do. With the successful cultivation of [Heavenly Beast God] method and this dungeon run will probably complete its first level, open a pet space in their dantian and finally acquire the ability to contract their beast companion.

Since he intend to cultivate this three as his main martial force, he needs to commit into it all the way and also look for beast for them with better potential.

However, the enviroment of whole Azure Territory is not that great and beast with good aptitude is hard to find in this part of the world. It was already a great luck that they manage to encounter Ricky's beast companion that has pure bloodline of Divine Beast.

He also don't want to spend his precious SP just to gave this group of people with particularly precious beast.

He could only hope that fate will favor those three and encounter their destined companion.

Cole also remember the main attribute of the three.

Fernan, the former leader of Scarface Bandits, has an affinity to Earth element and will have to contract a beast with this main attribute.

Fernand, the former leader of Shadow Walkers, has a rare talent of Dark-type affinity. Just the fact that he has a cultivation method with that rare affinity is amazing enough on its own rights.

Suddenly remembering something, Cole suddenly voice out to Fernand, "Oh, give me the copy of cultivation method you're practicing before."

As for Fernando, he was a member of Redskull Bandits that was caught by the Five Element Sect. He was parasited by Celia when he accept the task of interrogating him for information regarding to the bandit group.

And since the Redskull Bandits is a notorious pirate group that operates at sea, it was only expected that most of their members had affinity with Water. Fernando also has this affinity.

Therefore, he had to look for beasts with main attribute of Earth, Shadow and Water.

After thinking of that, Cole finally lead his party members and challenge the [Hard] difficulty of Forgotten Garden Dungeon.

This time, instead of appearing right in lotus pond, they appear into flower field. It was blanketed with rainbow color flowers and butterflies were dancing beautifully in the air, creating a picturesque sight.