162 - Dungeon Dive III

After spending almost half of the day in the middle of small island, the four had already undergo soul cleansing for five times.

Although they have yet to achieve a perfectly clean soul, Cole decided to stop for the meantime after experiencing it for five times. That is because even though they were getting some soul healing, they were still bound to be exhausted.

Furthermore, it might even lead to unrecoverable damage.

Besides, the Pristine Lotus mobs is near to deplete their ammo. Every shot of their soul cleansing beam consume one of their seeds. After several hours, despite its long cool-down, the ammo is about to be depleted.

After making that decision, Cole gave the honor to defeat all those remaining Pristine Lotus who have done a great service to the four party members.

Since they have yet to defeat a mob before they fall under the great pain of soul cleansing, it was the first time the four them saw the defeated enemies turn into moth of lights. They can't help but felt a massive loss when they saw the supposed to be rare resources vanish into thin air.

"M-Master, the resources..." Mikoes can't help but look at Cole, lost. His eyes were full of pain.

Cole shake his head before explaining the dungeon mechanism.

After hearing that, it was only then their expression turn for the better. They then all look to their respective spatial ring and look at the loot they have received.

"As long as its covered with that golden bubble film, you won't be able to use those things. I believe that that restriction will be gone after we exit and finish this dungeon."

In the original game, items on the players has a certain chance to fall should they die.

Originally, loots dropped by monster also have the same restriction but it only needs several minutes of waiting, duration depending on the rank, level and rarity of the item, and the protection will vanish and be ready to be use.

However, since this wasn't the original game, its bound that its some rules will change.

For instance, the original items of the challengers won't fall in normal circumstances. In exchange, all the loots dropped by dungeon mobs will be restricted for use until they fully exit the dungeon.

This means that eventhough one can't have true death inside the dungeon, its cost might be the loots harvested inside. Whether some or all of the looted items vanish is something to be discover yet.

After all the mobs were finally defeated, the water of the lake they were in start to get chaotic. Without a doubt, all of them knew that another wave of enemy is coming.

On the other hand, Cole expect that the new enemy is not the same as the mobs he just defeated.

And as he expected, the new wave of monsters were the King of this lotus lake!

It was the territory boss!

Since Yellow Spring Spirit Lotus is a Divine-Rank sentient plant, it was apparent that it won't appear on [Normal] difficulty.

Since the barrier of [Protect] still protect them, Cole just watch calmly the nearing massive dirty white lotus. He then read its given information.

Imperial Sword Mind Comprehension Lotus [Emperor-Rank] (Field Boss)
Level : 49 (Ninth-Level Tier-4)
Affinity : Wood, Sword
Skills : Sword Comprehension, Sharp Sword Mind, Sword Concept Strike, Sword Intent Burst, Imperial Sword Slash
[Introduction : A Sword Mind Comprehension Lotus that gain spirituality. Can attack in the distance by condensing the spiritual energy in the surrounding into spiritual sword. Extremely powerful and lethal.]