147 - Messiah Tree's Mysterious Flame Appear!

Without Divinre, Cole pass the starlight spatial passage lest it close and leave him in that unknown place.

At the same time, he's thinking of possible solution of the wild and passive aura of misfortune that plauge this little beast.

Without a doubt, [Blood Realm] is capable of solving this issue.

However, using the [Blood Realm] as a solution is another problem itself. After all, should he let the little beast receive the inheritance of the another beast, its natural bloodline will be tainted and might even cause complication after long run. In the end, every beast is born with inheritance that is exactly suitable to their bloodline.

Although the cursed bloodline of Whitecloud Sheep of Misfortune is uncontrollable, he can't deny the fact that it was very powerful.

Just like time, the rules of fate is not something one could easily perceived and control. As long as the misfortune is controlled, it'll be far more deadly than time itself.

For Cole who already made an enemy out of Poltergeist Cult, and even possibly with Blood Demon's Creed and Corpse Refining Sect, this unguardable force could greatly help him to oppose and hinder those forces.

At the end, Cole got really conflicted on what he should do.

Fortunately, a single item flash in his mind—the Heavenly Fruit he has!

The Heavenly Fruit he acquire from looting the corpse of the unkempt woman of Corpse Refining Sect contain the special physique of Demonic-eyed Fate Controlling Spider.

And if the cursed bloodline of Fate Ponderer is wild and uncontrollable, this Demonic-eyed Fate Controlling Spider is a beast bloodline that focus on absolute control!

And this absolute control is just what Cole is looking for!

While walking, the uncontrollable domain of dark aura of misfortune follows them, plaguing the area they pass of.

Seeing this, Cole should not let this little beast meet his contracted beast, more specially to Groot.

Now, Groot have evolved into Bloodghost Tree that is evil in nature. Cole don't want an accident to happen just due to unluckiness and awaken this evil root.

If this divine tree become fully evil and rampage in Azure Territory, the whole continent might become a place of blood and ghost.

In addition, he also have to solve this issue as soon as possible since this medicinal garden is about to be closed and he'll meet all the members of other sects outside. He don't want to spread misfortune to those acquaintance of his.

Thinking of this, Cole immediately close his eyes and communicate with Messiah Tree.

The same as before, he don't recieve any definite answer but an spatial passage, which was the Summoning Grimoire's [Gate], open beside him.

It was the sign that the Messiah Tree will readily assist him.

When the spatial passage appear, the little child in his arms immediately raise his head and look intently to the unsuspecting appearance of Messiah Tree.

It was definitely the absolute effect of the said tree to every beast.

Cole put down the little child in his arm and said, "We'll now solve your wild curse and hopefully, you can fully control it after."

The little child immediately look at Cole in surprise, "R-Really..?"

"Really. I won't lie to you." Cole reply.

And at the same time, a dark fruit appear on top of his hand, "And this fruit is the thing that will solve it."

Instantly, the eyes of the little child got glued in the Heavenly Fruit, probably thinking and hoping of how it will solve the curse that accompany it throughout its life.