157 - More Miracle!

After the other temporarily disperse, Cole distribute the two other Miracle Fruit to Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree and Blue. Meanwhile, he hold the remaining two.

"Don't worry, just consume this normally."

After the two heard his confirmation, Blue immediately gulp the fruit in single bite while the other one fused with the tree body of the other. Then, they release the familiar golden light and flew in the air with the mysterious force.

The miracle process has start.

Looking at them, Cole immediately transported himself beside the still sleeping cute child that was Lucky and fed him the Miracle Fruit.

Fortunately, despite being unconscious, his instinct made him open his mouth and gulp the supreme treasure. Then, he flash with golden light and flew in the air.

Seeing that, he teleport himself beside the Messiah Tree and consume the Miracle Fruit in normal manner.

Instantly, Cole was bathed with soothing light. It was extremely comfortable that he subconsciously sigh inside his head in comfort.

Then, an extremely fast process happen right before his eyes.

The golden light that bathed him carry a rich amount of spiritual energy from his Dantian and brought it to different parts of his body. Bones, marrows, internal organs... His entire body is once again getting nourished and strengthen with spiritual energy.

At the same time, his two major cultivation technique automatically activate; the [Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Method] and [Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method]. The two cultivation method adjust his physique and elixir field according to their properties.

However, since he undergo Nirvana not long ago, it could be said that his body state are best. Furthermore, his [True Phoenix Flame] continuously temper his body with its rich life force, further making it best of the best.

Regarding his physique, or the [Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Method], the changes it brought to him were minimal but also extremely important.

On the other hand, the one that had the greatest change and miracle was his Dantian. His [Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method] activate and run in full speed, modifying and changing his Dantian in much better, absolute state.

All the twinkling energy orb were infused with spiritual energy and immediately solidified until they turn crystal. This time, they truly turn into star.

Then, those star core move under mysterious force and position themselves as though turning themselves into starry star constellation. And indeed, they truly position themselves and made a mysterious array, which Cole don't have any idea about.

It looks like a Gathering Array but it didn't attract spiritual energy but more mysterious and beneficial kind of superior energy.

Unfortunately, Cole can't identify it for the meantime.

Instead, he intently watch the new transformation process that's happening inside his Dantian.

After the other energy core made a mysterious gathering array, his six major core that makes his Solar System Formation churn under mysterious force.

Then, as though the planet is evolving, the six elemental cores release a great amount of elemental energy. Those elemental energy circle each core.

Not long after, the elemental core evolved from planet like Earth into Saturn, encircled with rings. More specifically, the each major core were encircled with nine rings each.

The nine rings each per core were made from the elemental energy of the said core which makes the original brightly and full of energy core extremely dim, as though they don't have any ounce of energy left.