58 - Other Race

Additional Soul-Branch, Beast Phantoms, Breakthrough Aid...

Passive
Increase the total number of Soul-Branch. [Current:50 Branch]

Beast Phantoms
Active
•Can summon phantoms of beast. [Current:10]
•Summon beast phantoms will vary accordingly with the beast in the surrounding. Fuse with allies and temporarily increase their potential. [Current:Heaven-Rank]

Breakthrough Aid
Passive
•When breaking through, passively summon the Martial Spirit and use [Beast Phantoms]. Summoned beast phantoms will vary accordingly with the type of energy that was being cultivated. The phantoms will aid by absorbing the needed energy in the surrounding.
•Can be used on creatures with connection with the host soul.
[Restriction:Only 90% of summoned Beast Phantoms will aid in breakthrough, while 10% will help the near ally(beast) in their cultivation.]

Cole once again receive a what seems like a lost instinct or a program and this tree new skill of Martial Spirit was imprinted to his very Core.

Cole can't help but smile as just as he expected, all of the Martial Spirit Skill he received compliments his Tamer path. Not to mention that they were all powerful. Although he don't receive any offensive skills, but the support they could give were all superb.

This greatly complimented his current battle style of commander and support.

And since Celia told him the phenomenon while he was having his breakthrough, he already have the idea of the capabilities of these new skills. He don't have to slowly learn it like his six colored sun in his Dantian.

The most probable explanation why Greeny improved by two levels was the [Beast Phantom] temporarily improve his bloodline to Heaven-Rank. What happen to Greeny also demonstrated the importance of a great bloodline.

Greeny's current bloodline was called Green Wolf and it was a Earth-Rank. Bloodlines are equivalent to Potential in Cole's data. And the [Beast Phantom] who elevates his bloodline temporarily was called the Forest Guardian Wolf. One of the most special characteristic or ability of the said beast, and also the one Greeny managed to acquired temporarily, is the vine whiskers that could connect to the surrounding trees and help in cultivation. With both the temporary rise in potential and bloodline, Greeny managed to make a breakthrough to Fourth-Level Tier-3 Wild Beast.

On other side, some of the new skill that he acquired from Martial Spirit could only be used in special circumstances like the [Breakthrough Aid]. Still, it was a very powerful support skill.

After that, Cole open his eyes and he told Celia about what he learned through their [Soul Link].

Celia, of course, was genuinely happy for his Master who once again improve his capabilities. No one will get sad in getting powerful.

"We must continue our mission this time. We are already delayed for three days." Cole said through their [Soul Link] and he also stand-up from his position.

Celia just nodded in agreement. "That cloaked man already recovered to his full health and got out of the cave since four hours ago." She informed him.

Cole look at his back and the cloaked man was truly gone. "Did he say something?"

Celia shake her head, "No, he didn't say anything. He just nod at me and run off." She then stealthy commanded Greeny through the [Parasitic Worm Mist].

They then walk out of the cave and Celia ride her mount.

The moment they arrived at the entrance, the cloaked man appear and approach them.