159 - [Inner World] Future Expansion

The moment Cole open his eyes again, his perception change greatly.

As a matter of fact, the image he perceive for the first time were like the world has suddenly turn inverted in color.

He spend several moments to familiarize himself to the new changes that happen. And when he did, his perception of the world return back to normal.

Then, after he focus, what greeted him were the familiar yet unfamiliar entities at the same time.

The one in the front is the shy and flustered crispy white child. It was Lucky who has introverted personality and is being surrounded with different persons and entities that's releasing different faint pressure.

Since he knew what the little child experience before, he don't bother the other for the moment and immediately focus on him.

"Here, hold my hand." He stretch out his hand and the little child immediately take hold of it.

Lucky were sensible and didn't ask for more. He smile in satisfaction and stand next to Cole after holding his hand.

Cole smile before he turn his attention next to the group of people in front of him.

In addition to massive changes on Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree's information panel, the other miracle the Miracle Fruit did on the latter was it catalyze the evolvement process of the whole Elm Tribe, the dependent elves of the same former Tree of Life.

Now, the whole Elm Tribe is already awakened and evolved into more higher lifeforms.

Seeing that Cole is looking at them, Mayana and the elders of the tribe step forward and greet him, "We greet the young master."

Mayana, all the Grand Elders, including the whole Elm Tribe have out most respect to Cole, even without the instruction by their progenitor. After all, he was the one that find them in their hidden location, help them which leads them to their current now.

They knew that deep down, their former Tree of Life also think this too. Otherwise, no matter how powerful and incredible the current Cole now, he don't have any means to stop should their progenitor try to escape.

Cole smile, "Its good that you're all awake now." He answered.

"I know that you all still have to familiarize yourselves with your new state and newfound strength. Don't mind me for the meantime and just focus on that matter."

Mayana smile, feeling the other's sincere concern. "We'll do as young master said."

In the end, they were only affected by the Miracle Fruit and not fully exposed on its miraculous force. The sudden hasten of process leaves them with shaked foundation, which could be deadly since their lifeform have become more powerful and higher.

After saying that, Mayana and the Grand Elders vanish from their spot. They were retrieved by Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree.

As for the latter, it remain floating not far from Cole's position, still being rooted in his [Continental Shell Concept].

Since the latter don't usually communicate with others, Cole don't have to ask the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree about its current state.

However, after reading its new abilities, Cole think of bold idea.

He think for several seconds before he find it more feasible.

Instantly, he ask through their soul contract, "Elven Ancestral Tree, can you temporarily act as the [Will of the World] of the [Inner World] and use your [Spring of Creation] to finish its expansion?"