163 - Flood Dragon Holy Vine

After all the spirit lotus erupt with their most powerful attack in expense of their lotus petals, the dungeon boss and mobs instantly enter a weakened state.

As a matter of fact, except for the lotus boss, the other mobs turned limp, completely defenseless and powerless.

Although Cole has the intention to train his minions, after basically defeating all the region monster, he decided to annihilate this wave himself.

With that thought, Cole summon his fan and wave it towards the spot of the remaining monsters. With one gust, all the mobs including the boss explodes into moths of light. With the number of monsters he annihilated, the light effect produce a grandeur sight.

Then, golden bubbles of light appear out of thin air and flew towards his spatial ring. With the luck buff given by Lucky, it was another rich harvest.

"Alright, it seems that all the monsters in this field are all been killed. Get ready, we'll be going to another field."

Since the dungeon itself were designed according to the secret realm he recently explored, Cole knew the basic layout of this dungeon.

And without a doubt, this place have circle layout where it was divided into several regions with different environment suitable for some medicinal plant needs.

As for the center that was supposedly protected with strict restriction, it was only suitable that it'll be gone. Otherwise, the dungeon will lose its value if it requires a phoenix flame everytime.

And upon thinking of the layout, Cole can't help but assume that it don't really need to clean all the regions of its field mobs. Instead, it was possible to directly challenge the dungeon boss to finish the dungeon.

However, apparently, by doing so, challengers will lose a great deal of the dungeon benefits. After all, not only battling the dungeon mobs increase the battle experience, they also drop precious resources.

In the end, despite its possible shortcut, it was a choice that needs to be disregarded; or unless the challengers' main intention is the dungeon boss's loot drops.

After recieving Cole's instructions, the two Nascent Soul-Stage cultivator immediately took out a different sword. It was called [Kinesis Sword] that its main and only purpose was to give flight ability.

Unfortunately, the two Core Formation-Stage cultivator don't have any of that. Upon seeing that, the two seniors invite one each. In this matter, they don't want to bother their master.

With the intention of leaving the lotus pond, Cole made himself float in the air and Celia and the four followed afterwards.

However, looking at the perspectives on the sky, a ridiculous thought enter Cole's mind.

In the original virtual reality game, unless the game system explicitly identified so, everything else is nothing but appearance and props with no value and use like water, soil and trees.

However, this wasn't a game and this wasn't a simple dungeon. Everything is real and not a simple simulation. This dungeon space were like a piece of true world.

It means that everything inside were real...

In the game, this props can be easily disregarded but it wasn't the same now.

This dungeon was called [Forgotten Garden] of renown alchemist. Everthing inside was planned and valuable, including the water of the lake. And the fact that it could support and nurture many medicinal plants including an Emperor-Rank means that it wasn't normal but a treasure on its own.

It'll be extremely valuable if taken outside.

Thinking that his ridiculous thought is feasible, he smile before he toss his Black Ring into the pond.