197 - Path Sovereign Avatar Visualization Technique

He already have three main cultivation method that he's currently cultivating; the Myriads Beast Soul Branching Cultivation Method for his soul, the Heavenly Beast God Cultivation Method for physique and the Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method for his spiritual energy accumulation.

In addition to his Special Physiques, Martial Spirits and Special Soul State, Cole is already an all rounder cultivator. He was like a jack of all trades but master of none.

With those consideration, Cole don't have the intention to add another cultivation method for himself, even if it was a Divine-Rank Cultivation Method which definitely one of the reason of flourishing faction of Buddhism.

However, as though it was Baldy's plan from the start to transfer one of cultivation method of Buddhism to him which might make him transform into monk cultivator, the latter insist on doing so and introduce several scriptures it knew until Cole become interested and tempted on some.

In the end, Cole didn't manage to resist and choose two cultivation method to cultivate.

The first one is called the Path Sovereign Avatar Visualization Technique. It was a mysterious mental cultivation method that intend for cultivator to visualize an avatar inside their Sea of Consciousness through the cultivators own faith and belief.

This was actually the very technique when a massive apparition of Buddha appear behind a monk's back. Of course, the Buddha apparition wasn't just a simple display but it was capable of increasing the overall capability of the monk after using it. This technique is like a powerful buffing on oneself.

Furthermore, depending on what path the cultivator is cultivating, the avatar is capable of producing variable effects. For instance, those that cultivates body tempering technique like the Golden Perseverance Temple will produce an ethereal avatar that was as hard as gold.

For another instance, if Cole cultivate this fusing with his Immortal Regal Phoenix, the avatar will provide a powerful recovery ability.

Path Sovereign Avatar Visualization Technique is just a Holy-Rank Cultivation Method but its true value wasn't inferior to most Divine-Rank Cultivation Method. Cultivators that manage to cultivate this technique into completion gave them the ability to contend or even defeat enemies with higher level that them.

Cole decided to choose this because of several reasons. The very first reason is that this technique is not a pure Buddhism method, which means that he don't have to worry of becoming a monk. After all, the visualization depends on the one that use it.

For monk cultivators, it was expected that they'll visualize the Buddha as their target since that is the stage they want to achieve.

Which means since Cole don't have the intention to visualize the Buddha, he won't need to worry about turning into monk.

Perhaps because this technique were created or just able to show its true potential by monks that it got branded into Buddhism Path.

Secondly, this technique don't have any restriction and requirement and can be popularize on his future subordinates. This'll become the treasure cultivation manual for whole Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation.

Of course, if this are suitable for his contracted beasts and spirits, he'll be more than happy to share this technique to them.

And lastly and most importantly, Cole expect that by the time he creates a visualization avatar, he'll be able to fuse it with his Innate Ability [Parallel Thought]! He expect that the visualized avatar will be like his Nascent Soul and can be planted with the ability and gave it the autonomous ability to cultivate for him!