188 - Gold Duck... Hatched!

Cole could tell that after their short conversation, Pirro have already made his own decision. It was apparent that in front of new benefit, the empire have already choose to forget his heavy favor of extending the old emperor's life.

But he already expected this. In this world, not to say strangers, even friend for a long time would kill one another in front of benefits. Not to say for a huge organization with many voices and different decision makers.

However, Cole smile with the thought of the empire betraying the oath they made.

The oath they made use and under the name of the whole Heavenly Fire Empire and not just by the emperor he didn't even see nor Pirro. Under the authority of the most powerful figure of the empire, the oath includes those that have connection with the empire.

This means that under the effect of the oath they made, it includes even the most secluded village of the empire.

Perhaps he'll be worried if it was several day before but now that the Ancient Contract of Damnation have been upgraded to Divine-Rank Artifact, he knew that the oath they made become more powerful and restricting.

Still, even with the assurance of Devil Goddess of Hellish Condemnation and Divine Justice, Cole won't sit still without other means of protection. He have to produce an army of powerful fighter that is capable of protecting his whole territory.

Fortunately, he already have the suitable target—the Golden Bee Hive!

There were tens of thousands of bees in that hive and their average strength of them were already Tier-5!

Unfortunately, for the meantime, he can't control the hive as the Golden Queen Bee is have yet to be hatched.

Before, he has the intention of just wait normally for the Queen bee egg to hatch normally but now, he don't have any other choice but to speed it up.

With that in mind, after Pirro's silhouette vanish in the horizon, he enter his main room and close the door before getting back inside the [Inner World]. With clear goal in mind, he reappear in the very interior of the Golden Bee Hive, in front of incubating Golden Queen Bee egg.

Although he don't have an idea to hasten the incubation period of Golden Queen Bee, Cole still have an idea inside his head that might help.

And one of that idea includes the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree.

He call the latter through their soul contract and in the next second, a miniature sphere that looks like a snowglobe appear near him. It was the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree.

In fact, his plan is extremely simple and that is to provide the necessary life force through the egg using the Spring of Life. In addition, the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree would also use its superior knowledge, ability and talent regarding life to promote the group of the Golden Bee Queen.

As for him, he'll use the [Immortal Purity True Phoenix Flame] to further assist the Golden Bee Queen growth process. This move will just ensure that the hastening of growth process won't leave any negative effect on the Golden Bee Queen.

After informing the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree about his plan, they immediately start to commence their plan.

First, Cole summon the Divine-Rank Golden Source Divine Flame.

If the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree and his effort is to provide the necessary life force for the egg, the main purpose of the Golden Source Source Divine Flame is to provide the necessary Gold and Fire energy essence the bloodline and body of the Golden Bee Queen needed. Furthermore, since this divine flame were nourished using its own mother and carry some of Golden Bee Queen's aura, it would also help the hatching process of the egg.