156 - Miracle!

With a smile on his face, Cole and Celia leave the Imperial City riding a new carriage. It was a parting 'gift' given by Pirro when he learn that he don't have any means of transportation.

It was currently attached and drag by his own contracted beast, Ferghana Horse. The carriage itself is a treasure since it came from the empire's Prime Minister own treasury after all. As a matter of fact, it was actually a Sky-Rank Equipment in which its main function is to give comfortable riding experience.

They ride the carriage until they arrived on secluded part far from the imperial city. And when they arrived in the part where there's no soul, Cole open a [Gate] that leads inside the [Inner World].

If he wanted to, he can appear near the Towering Tree City in the next second but he believe that it will take time for Pirro to inform the said city since its far from the Imperial City. He intend to wait for Pirro to work on the handling process to avoid complicated things. He'll just wait until the Towering Tree City can be handed to him instantly when he appear there.

For the meantime, he intend to use the buffer time to explore the two kinds of Dungeon Monolith he received, both the Forgotten Garden and Random Beast Nest Dungeon.

This time, Cole expected that by the time he come out, he'll be experienced. He think of this with consideration of the [Time Dilation] of both the [Inner World] and Dungeon Monolith.

A day outside is equivalent to seven days inside the [Inner World].

Dungeon exploration also have different timeflow. Although he have yet to confirm this, the system information said so, which he trust and believe.

Cole expected that he'll dive into dungeon for several times in his stay this time inside the [Inner World].

Upon arriving inside the [Inner World], Cole immediately ask all of his contracted beast to gather near the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree.

And while waiting for them to arrive, Celia and him teleported in front of the Messiah Tree.

Cole walk towards the pot that was planted with seems to appear like golden bonsia. It was the reward he recieved just a while ago;  the Universal Earth Pot and Miracle Tree. He value the Miracle Tree greatly that he immediately planted it to the extremely precious Universal Earth Pot. He even irrigate it with [Spring of Life] instead of spirit water.

Yes, he intend to try this divine tree now which was currently full with fruits like golden berries.

With the presence of Messiah Tree, their foundation is as solid as it can be. However, it won't pose any problem should they consume this divine fruit. In any case, the system were extremely generous that it reward him with mature and bearing fruits Miracle Tree.

Although the number were limited, only five, there were already some flowers and will turn fruit in no time under the nourishment of spiritual energy inside the [Inner World], irrigation of [Spring of Life] and bathed 24/7 with Messiah Tree's mysterious aura.

With great care, Cole pluck one Miracle Fruit. After it exit the internal space of Universal Earth Pot, a golden fruit that resemble peach appear on top of his palm.

Without the powerful concealment of Universal Earth Pot, both Celia and him look at the golden fruit that's emanating with extremely delectable fragrance which makes them completely mesmerized.

Both their instinct were screaming to devour the treasure in front of them.

However, despite the fatal temptation, Cole temporarily stop himself and stretch it out to Celia first, "Here Celia, consume this."