139 - Bloodsphere

Without suspense, the human faced demonic spider got affected by [Time Field] and had her speed reduced by 1,000 times.

In slow motion, her face still show her triumphant expression thinking that she'll win after using her trump card.

The mystical thread that she send out to control Shelly stop in mid-air, advancing so slowly that it literally won't be able to catch anything to be controlled.

Cole's gaze was still full of hostility while looking at the human faced demonic spider but there's a additional glint in his eyes now.

And that was because the same as Levi, this unkempt woman bears a special physique!

He won't lie that he kind of expect receiving a Special Physique Transformation Heavenly Fruit after killing and transmute her corpse!

With that thought, he immediately started to cast a killing skill.

But half-way through, a drop of solidified blood with speed no different from bullet enter his perception!

Without a doubt, it was an attack send by the blood sphere bearer to save the unkempt woman.

However, instead of feeling the threat from the, without a doubt, a full of lethality blood bullet attack, what he felt was its repulsive property.

His Immortal Regal Phoenix blood in him felt that the blood comes from different source and still held resentment energy from where it comes from.

The sphere of blood that protect the unknown leader of Blood Demon's Creed contains several hundred liters of blood. It definitely an amount that won't come from one source or creature. Definitely, it comes from countless creatures that had blood like beasts and humans.

Furthermore, the unknown leader battle the Vermillion Phoenix for several hours or even days already and the fire breath definitely evaporates a massive amount of blood already. And until now, it has yet to be drained.

With the ways of demonic path cultivators, it's already expected that they did genocide and harvest blood from countless creatures... And there's a high chance that it comes from weak humans that had low or no cultivation at all, like the humans from Forest Edge Village.

That explains the so much resentment energy from the blood attack.

The addition of that resentment energy and its different sources, the blood medium was considered very filthy by his Phoenix bloodline.

Thus, by the time the blood bullet arrived a certain area near him, his bloodline and [Soulbound Transforming Feathers]' [Spirit of Purity] erupt with powers and refine the attack.

It don't even takes a second before the blood bullet disperse and evaporate in the air. What hit Cole was nothing but the air pressure produced by the blood bullet speed!

"Who are you?" A muffled voice asked from inside the blood sphere. Judging by its tone, it was apparent that the person inside is a man.

Although the unknown man inside the sphere is covered with thick amount of blood, he could see clearly what's happening outside of it. Otherwise, he should not be able to target the Vermilion Phoenix quite accurately while battling in the sky and know that his ally was being restrained by newly arrived company.

Cole did not reply immediately to the question as he could now clearly felt, see and even smell the 'filthiness' of the blood domain. The Immortal Regal Phoenix bloodline inside him greatly urge to purify its disturbing presence.

However, Cole could somehow feel that like Levi, this two team leader should've an item similar or bit inferior to Netherworld Ghost Flag. For instance, the massive amount of blood from the blood domain should be produced by similar equipment, weapon or artifact.