183 - The Three Main Family

In the end, Cole chose to end his speech quickly not because he was afraid of the cost of the operation but because he felt that his speech is extremely amateur!

Cole immediately cut it so to stop on embarrassing himself.

And the moment he finish his speech, the system immediately sound inside his head.

[You have completed the Mission : Name the Faction.]

[You have receive the following rewards;]

[Undying Faith Phoenix Divine Parasol Guardian Nation Flag x1]

[Beast God Shrine x1]

Unlike the first series of reward he received, he only acquire two of them this time. However, Cole won't say that it was inferior to four divine artifacts;

Undying Faith Phoenix Divine Parasol Guardian Nation Flag [True-Rank]
Affinity : Faith, Fate
Potential : ∅
Abilities : Human Faith Artifact, Undying Faith Phoenix Descend, Divine Protector Parasol Tree Guardian, Fateful Warrior, Golden Merit Providence Wisp, Undying Devotion Kingdom, Duplicate Flag Creation, Martial Spirit Human Inheritance, Prosperous Human Imperial Land

The first one is the familiar flag the same as earth. It was rectangular and is attached to wooden pole.

The flag were created with unknown but extremely valuable material. A parasol tree, the home of phoenix, were depicted on the middle of the flag. It was massive that covers a vast land under its shade. On the top were a depiction of divine phoenix, its wings were fully spread, encompassing the whole land. Its phoenic tail were like a ribbon in the sky.

No one could deny that the flag were beautiful and even Cole like it very much.

But aside from its appearance, its value lies on its ability.

The flag were like a growth-type weapon, like the one he gave to his contracted beast. But this one only needs the faith energy.

Faith is an special energy produced by strong emotion of every creation. Religions was usually created by the sole purpose of amassing this certain energy.

In this case, this flag were also capable of absorbing faith.

But setting aside its unusual ability to gather faith as its main source of energy, its capability is as wondrous as its existence is.

First of all, the faith flag were capable of summoning a two avatar-a undying phoenix that is responsible for offense and the parasol tree that could grow and cover the whole land under the nations rule. Both the phoenix and parasol tree were capable of producing a powerful attack depending on the faith energy it gathers. This means that as long as it didn't erupt and for a long time, the banner could produce an attack comparable to Great Saint. This ability is without a doubt a good trump card.

Secondly, the faith artifact itself also have ability and affinity that regards to mysterious Fate. Both Divination and Fortune were under the category of Fate but the ability of the flag didn't fall under the said two path. Instead, it could control Fate to some extent to produce a talented and full of potential human.

Talent and potential is extremely important aspect of cultivators since it could indicate the upper and lower limit of their future cultivation. Cole don't have the idea the extent of this ability but it'll be more than enough if it could produce a Emperor-Rank talent.

Emperor-Rank talent is equivalent to Emperor-Rank Beast and it was more than enough to become a overlord figure in Azure Territory.

It also has the ability to boost and increase luck. This was also a extremely powerful ability and only become inferior with Lucky's presence.