36 - Teleportation Formation

Cole, Nick, Ben and Ken arrived at the front of a valley. This valley was the entrance of the Five Element Sect and after they crossed this, they will arrived at their destination.

After admiring the beautiful valley, Cole and his company resume their journey.

Ricky was not with them as he travelled along with his Master, Master Dew of Water Peak.

After they travel past the valley, they arrived at what seems like a town. However, the people on this town was all member of the Five Element Sect, affiliates, or the family member of sects important figures.

It could be seen how big the Five Element Sect are.

"Welcome to White Town. Are you one of the sects' new recruits?" Asked of the middle-aged lady who approach them.

Nick smile at the woman, "Yes, we are." He said as he brought out his qualification token and show it to her.

The woman nodded, "As you can see, there is a street lane with theme color." She said as she pointed to one of each lane. "Just follow the street lane of what peak you wanted to join. Red is for Fire Peak, Blue for Water Peak, Brown for Earth Peak, Silver for Metal Peak and lastly, Green for Wood Peak." She face them. "If your still undecided of what peak you wanted to join, follow the main street and enter the town. Any inn will receive you for free for maximum of one week."

Nicky nodded at the woman then leaved as she also inform the other newcomers.

Nick face the others, "I think I'll stay in this town for few days. I'm not sure what peak had the mastery of my element." He said. "What about you guys?"

"I'll join the Fire Peak. My elemental affinity is Wind and Master Timber said that Fire Peak was also a master of this element." Ben answered.

"Mine is Fire so I'll also join the Fire Peak." Ken said. "Guess we have to stick together, huh?"

"Unfortunately." Ben replied with a sigh.

"Hehe,"

"Well, I'm going to Wood Peak." Cole said.

"Guess we have to part ways here." Nick spoke. "See you guys around!"

Cole just nodded at them as he traverse the path to the Wood Peak.

Cole walk in what he like to call the Wood St. All the buildings on this lane were all made of wood, not even one made of stone or even just part of it.

The whole St. look environment friendly as it was almost full of different greeneries. There were number of trees and bushes. In fact, the whole thing look more like a mini forest or garden.

The whole place also look busy. There were many people going in and out of the shop. Most of them were just normal people who has an average cultivation of Body Tempering Stage, be it be a child or an adult. It seems that they were the family members of the sect disciples or some important figure.

On the other hand, majority of the people here are those who wear the robe of the Five Element Sect. They were the official disciples of the sect, albeit Outer-Peak disciples. While there are occasional someone who wear more classy than others which he thought as those Inner-Peak disciple. It could be seen that they were more special as any shop or building they enter received them full of smiles.

Cole paid them no mind. He just continue his travel until he came on the opening with one circular platform.

"Identification Token." The guy who appear on his front ask.

Cole brought out his identification token and show it the the guy.

After identifying the token, the guy nodded and he pointed the circular platform. "Stand there. It will send you directly to the territory of the Wood Peak and someone will received you there." He said.