19 - Grandmist Paratism Divine Dragon

Later that night, the caravan stopped at the opening in the forest and decided to stay there for the night.

This time, Ricky was not in the carriage to cultivate as he was outside at the crowd near the fire, socializing and eating with them. Most of the family was actually friendly and open, however, it can't be help that sometimes rotten apple appear in the family. They were those family member who looked down at the people as they have the backing of the Carmelo Family of Stone Forest City.

Carmelo Family was a one of the powerhouse in Stone Forest City as they have a cultivator at the stage of Peak Core Formation Stage. With that cultivator as their backing, they were fearless.

However, Cole was inside the carriage, inside the Inner World actually. After more than one year, the incomplete egg of Green Poison Serpent finally have reaction and it was ready to hatch.

This was also the first time Cole will see how the beast will come out from their egg and it makes him a little excited.

The egg shakes from time to time until thirty minutes later, the egg started to cracked and seconds later a white snake beast come out.

The eggshell of the beast explode and fuse with it's body. However, the beast look weak. It was pale as if there wasn't any blood. It can't even move as if it wasn't have the strength to do so.

The snake look at it felt a connection to the guy. It tried to move towards him but failed.

Cole felt sorry for the baby snake. It was still a miracle it was a lived as it was just an incomplete egg. He was ready to scooped the beast when the Messiah Tree let out an aura and enveloped the paled snake.

The process last for a five minutes before the aura dissipated. The paled snake appear again. It don't that have much changes except for a striped of green line in its body. It was even looked more stronger and healthier compare to before.

Species Name : White Snake ♀️
Beast Name : ∅
Level : First Level
Rank : Tier 1 Wild Beast
Loyalty : 100%
Potential : Arcane
Affinity : Soul
Type : Parasite
Beast Skill : Snake Mist Parasite, Soul Leech, Soul Control, Soul Search, Enhanced Intelligence.
Evolution Path : White Serpent

Description : A beast born from incomplete egg. It can't now live on its own without attaching to other's soul.

Snake Mist Parasite
Active/Support
Create a snake shaped, made full of soul force and attached to the soul of the host. 100% success rate if the target was only a higher level from the user.

Soul Leech
Passive/Support
Eat the host soulforce and send it to the original body.

Soul Control
Active/Support
Control the entirely of the host like a puppet.

Soul Search
Active/Support
Scan the soul and look at its memory. The higher the soulforce of the target the higher it will fail. 100% accuracy if the target was the host.

Enhanced Intelligence
Passive/Support
Makes the beast more intelligent.

After reading all the information about the White Snake, Cole shuddered.

Cole was very familiar with parasites as it was one of the movies he liked to watch at planet Earth. It was awful and to think that he have that kind of contracted beast now.

Still, he won't abandon the beast. The skill will only be considered evil if used excessively and without reason.

"Big Brother." A voice of female rang to his ears.

Cole was shocked as he looked at the White Snake. She was just born and he can already talk through their mind link? However, when he recall the Enhanced Intelligence skill of the White Snake, he nod in understanding.