182 - Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation!

After checking the information of divine artifact, Cole immediately use his blood as medium and skill [Force Blood Bind]. When he felt the connection, he immediately summon its artifact spirit.

Ball of light emerge out of the goddess statue. When the blinding light subsides, a blindfolded extraordinary, otherworldly but paled beauty emerge, "Pale Light greets the master." Even her tone was as beautiful as her but she sounds ill as she look.

Pale Light were once a goddess of unknown world. Before anything else, he ask the first thing wonders him, "Pale Light, do you remember anything." Her knowledge as False God will be extremely valuable to Cole since it was apparent that False Godhood were also one way of cultivating.

Unfortunately, Cole didn't heard what he expected, "I don't remember anything master. The only thing I knew was that I seem to face a great battle but unfortunately lost. My name seem to be based on that."

Cole nodded his head in understanding. Apparently, the Divine Creation Stone awaken her abilities as goddess but not its memories as a lifeform.

"I see... Then retreat and make sure to suppress your aura. Don't reveal yourself for the meantime unless I call you." He instructed.

"As you wish, master." Pale Light reply before retreating back inside the stone statue.

He reduce the size of the stone statue until it could be hold on one hand. He then store it temporarily inside the Black Ring before inspecting the other rewards.

First thing was the defensive city structures. Second was the equipment.

What he inspect were the materials needed for it to be created. Special minerals and other raw materials were immediately given to Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree to be produced. However, the beast materials could not be easily produced since it needs to be grown or hunted.

In the game, the materials source were not a problem since they only need to hunt specific monsters and wait for it to drop the materials. But in his position, he needs to breed the said specific beasts if he want to mass produce the equipment sets.

Without the specific equipments and weapons, the Totem Array Battle Formation were currently can't be used.

Although he received many rewards, he can't use most of them for the meantime.

Cole also needs to consider where to put and use the City Building Order. He definitely can't use it in the outside world since the created city will definitely have the ability to create buildings and infrastructure out of thin air just like in game. It was something that can't be use outside lest he attract unwanted attention.

The best place to create the city were inside the [Inner World]. However, after some thought, the [Inner World] is devoid of people and his family and contracted beasts were inside. If he build the city inside in the next second, it'll be nothing but a ghost city since no one will live there.

The second place he thought of were Shelly's turtle back. Building a city there is not a problem and he only needs to hide Shelly whenever he needs to build an infrastructure out of thin air. However, if people live inside the city, the presence of [Inner World] will still be revealed by them since it was him and his pets safe haven. In some sense, it's better to create the city directly inside the [Inner World].

The last one were the Elm Tribe, now the main race dependent on Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree. With their current population, they can use the City Building Order's value immediately. However, elves usually lives in trees and nature. Furthermore, the Nine-World Elven Ancestral Tree definitely made their new home specially since all the elves were on the process of evolution into higher, ancient species.