79 - Sealed Soul

As the battle continue, Secondth Palace Lord looked more grimmer as time passes by. Not even once did he get the upper hand in their exchange.

In the first place, humans are known to be on a weak side on the same level compare to most of the races known like Beast Race, and that also includes the Elf Race. Although Elf Race almost don't have an advantage when it comes to their physical body, they were still talented to many aspects, which includes archery and wood magic. Forest are also their natural domain.

This is also why despite being outnumbered, Cole's side was yet to fall. Even the wolves seems to receive some kind of buff inside the forest.

The battle between the others are on stalemate. Despite the unusual elf who wields a giant hammer continuously receiving damage, he has yet to fall as one of the elf at the distance who holds a staff, sends a green aura to him which heals him almost instantly.

They can't defeat one another.

The battle between the beast tamers are also on stalemate. The kid's beast are quite special, despite being on weaker side, they could actually stop the other side. What more, it was not just one but two beast tamer with their three tamed beast each.

If the flow of the battle continue, it was not without a doubt that they'll be defeated sooner or later. They were gradually weakening. As they were at the enemies territory, he can't just summon another allies. Meanwhile, the others could anytime.

He have to think how to break this flow and make it tilt into his side.

Secondth Palace Lord raise his equipment and fan at the Elven Matriarch's position, hoping that it will provide some desirable effect.

"Don't waste your effort. Your evil technique might be powerful, but it won't have any effect to elves." Elven Matriarch said while she dodge the attack and shot her own.

After some time of their confrontation, Mayana already guess the effect of the fan equipment her opponent hold, which is really evil if she say so herself.

It could actually incite one's lust to extreme! What an evil attack! Not to say shameless!!

Think about it, how could someone battle someone to their best capability while they were sexually bothered? So evil!!

Fortunately, this technique was produced like it was a poison, which where elves are quite resistant.

"Argh!" With his last attack, his defense fall for a second which was exploited by the sharped eye elf. His shoulder was grazed by her quick arrows.

Secondth Palace Lord took out a recovery pill and ingest it. He's already on a disadvantage, he can't afford to lower his abilities further just because of a wound.

His heart aches, he, and perhaps the whole powerhouse who's included in the operation, have truly miscalculated this time. They thought that with the elves' weakening Tree of Life, in addition to the very poor environment of Dark Forest, their operation will be very easy.

But who would've thought that not only the Dark Forest was actually a very rich location, the elves was also a force to be reckon with eventhough with their current predicament. Not to say the hateful human who foiled their plan!

He can't help but glare for a second to Cole's location, specifically Celia. If the Red Skull Bandit group was not eliminated, even if they can't defeat the elves, they shouldn't have a trouble escaping.

But not only their advantages was eliminated, there's even a strange beast that could block teleportation!

Suddenly, a realization dawn on him; that turtle beast was definitely a Space affinity beast! What else could block and control the surrounding Space in the specific area?