150 - Shattered Reality Dungeon Monolith

[You have successfully cleared the Forgotten Garden Dungeon with Hell Difficulty. You'll be given the following rewards;]

[Shattered Reality Forgotten Garden Dungeon Monolith [Unique] x3, Shattered Reality (Random) Beast Nest Dungeon Monolith [Unique] x1.]

[Universal Earth Pot x1, Blood Grape Seed x1, Corpse Coffin Tree Seedling x1, Dark Moon Flower x1]

[(Creation Magic) Equipment Blueprint Phoenix Spirit Pill Refinement Cauldron [Growth-type], Egg of Nirvana Pill Refinement Technique [Holy Rank] x1]

[Due to your outstanding performance, you have received an special reward : Miracle Tree (Mature) [Divine Rank] x1]

Shattered Reality Dungeon Monolith : Forgotten Garden [Unique]
A special training ground with the Forgotten Garden as initial setting. The level of the dungeon will depend on the strength of challengers. The minimum challengers are 5 and 25 at maximum. Double the value for every difficulty.
Special Property 1 : Can be challenged with different difficulty : Normal, Hard, Hell. Normal Difficulty contain the same species of sentient plants from the Forgotten Garden with the main boss as random. Hard Difficulty will have half of the monsters randomized while Hell Difficulty is fully randomized.
Special Property 2 : There is no true death inside the Dungeon. They will be fully revived and restored after exiting. The rewards they'll received will be halved and they'll be banned on challenging the Dungeon for 24 hours.
Special Property 3 : Every clearance of region will give temporary reward.
[Unique Property] : This dungeon don't have any cooldown between challenges and the three difficulty can be challenged at once. The mental state of the challenger will be check when challenging.

Shattered Reality Dungeon Monolith : Random Beast Nest [Unique]
A special training ground with different beast (including bug-type) nest as a setting. The ...
Special Property 1 : ...
Special Property 2 : ...
Special Property 3 : ...
Special Property 4 : Every month (counting natural days), the scenario setting will refresh and change randomly.
[Unique Property] : ...

Universal Earth Pot [True-Rank]
A pot made from Virgin Earth Clay and filled with Universal Soil. Skillfully inscripted with Grand Dimension Expansion Formation and Grand Spirit Gathering Formation, this pot is capable of supporting even a World Tree.

Blood Grape Seed [Heaven Rank]
Blood Grape is a spiritual fruit that can replenish, nourish and strengthen blood energy, force and essence.

Corpse Coffin Tree Seedling [Monarch Rank]
A mutated Spirit Gathering Tree and is a special tree that is half equipment and can be binded through blood. Capable of converting the spiritual energy it absorb into pure corpse-energy, force and essence. Its body is hollowed inside and can bind a corpse to be nourished and transform into Spiritual Corpse King.

Dark Moon Flower [Holy Rank]
A divine flower that can absorb moonlight and produce Dark Moon Pollen, Dark Moon Nectar and Dark Moon Pearl. Its by product is extremely beneficial for soul but contain a trace of dark-energy it absorb every night that can erode soul at the same time. Plant beside the Scalding Sun Flower to produce a special synergy.

(Creation Magic) Equipment Blueprint : Phoenix Spirit Pill Refinement Cauldron [Growth-type]
An equipment blueprint that can be registered and produced by Summoning Grimoire's Creation Magic.
[Growth-type] : Limited. Only Creation Magic can improve the equipment into higher level.

Egg of Nirvana Pill Refinement Technique [Holy Rank]
Through the soul force, cover the whole refinement cauldron, every piece of ingredients and the produced pill with special barrier called Egg of Nirvana. Everytime the herb is on the verge of burning and turning into scrap, there is a certain chance that the Egg of Nirvana will save the herb and protect its essence, protecting it from burning fully. There is also a certain chance that the Egg of Nirvana will activate and made the ingredients undergo nirvana, refining and rebirthing the ingredients into its purest form, devoid of any impurities and produced a high-quality pill. This technique is extremely demanding when it comes to soul force.