191 - Statue of Frozen Person

Unfortunately, with the eyes watching them, despite having the confidence gaining victory against the Beast Taming Sect, Cole don't dare to make the first move. If he casually show the prowess of his nation through by winning war with other sects, the other surrounding powerhouse would definitely use it as 'valid' reason to attack his faction with their united forces, and Cole could tell that the Heavenly Flame Empire would lead this forces.

Hence, in order to be on the side of being right or being the wronged party, Cole have to bait the Beast Taming Sect to make the first move. He need to bait the to make the first move and create his own valid reason for antagonizing the Beast Taming Sect lest the shameless and ungrateful Heavenly Flame Empire use that reason to blatantly attack his faction, which for moment he won't be able to face.

Fortunately, just the name of their sect alone tell what's the important resource for their growth—beasts.

Beast with low bloodline rank might be used as replaceable tool by them that could be discarded after it lose or even decrease in value but this also means that beast with high bloodline rank will be an important asset to them. He believe that this group wouldn't be able to sit still if he show them a beast with high bloodline rank.

He believe that he don't need a Divine or Holy-Rank beast, just a Monarch-Rank Beast that could grow into Tier-7 is enough to incite their greed.

And should they learn that the secret regarding the Heavenly Tribulation is actually done by special beast, he believe that he don't need to bait them anymore. In fact, it won't be surprising if they become restless and made the first and hasty move than the Heavenly Flame Empire.

His plan is great and all but he need Blue's cooperation before he could proceed with this plan. After all, he need to gamble Blue's safety should he proceed with this initial plan.

But he believe that if he use this to Beast Taming Sect, it might as well be a foolproof plan.

And the plan of helping other cultivators on facing their Heavenly Tribulation is the key that would it all happen. As long as he start on accepting this kind of deal, it won't be long before Blue's identity is reveal and known to the whole Azure Territory.

It seems like whether Blue agree or not, he'll be used as bait to Beast Taming Sect.

With initial plan on his mind, Cole leave the [Inner World] and busy himself with his factions' matter.

With the impending threat of surrounding local faction, Cole can't spare more time on moderate development, specially when it regards to his martial force.

After informing the core member of his outer force defense, which was mostly the distribution of the loot they'll receive, he immediately guide them on challenging the Dungeon Monolith and experience its wonder.

The Dungeon Monolith is undoubtedly his main source of resources which he will use on running his own faction. Unfortunately, as an individual, he won't be able to exploit to the best he can.

Hence, it was imperative that he use other people on doing so, which is his own martial force.

Since the Dungeon Monolith is his private property, it was only normal that those who like to use it have pay a price. And contributing a part of their harvest or loot is the price they have to pay.

At first, Cole want to divide their loot by 50:50, 50% will be kept as their own while they need to contribute the other 50% as form of payment. After all, he won't give any monetary salary to his core martial force as their main source of income will be the items that they could acquire inside the dungeon which could be definitely sold for huge amount of money. This would also prompt them to always improve since being weak and unprofessional means what they get is lesser and lower.