119 - Blood Realm Activated...

The moment Cole pass out, Virgo use her everything to use [Moment Freeze] to buy them time to retreat. Shiela, on the other hand, conjure her most powerful ice wall to stop the advance of slapping giant hand. Baldy have also create a wall of light to help them.

However, their efforts don't produce any desirable effect. The walls they have created crumble upon touching the giant hand as of they were nothing but a paper. Even Virgo's action only managed to stop the hand's advance by not even a second which is definitely not enough for them to retreat.

Both Shiela and Baldy felt despair in that very moment while Celia was too anxious on the other side of the spatial passage.

The owner of the giant bony hand was very familiar to Baldy since his former Master often face the said man. If Baldy was to explain this hand's owner, he will say that he's... an antique person. He was of the oldest of the oldest human ever lived.

One should know that the said old man was the same generation as Baldy's former owner, as well as the four Divine Beast Clan. What's more, that man had also reached the peak of Saint Realm ages ago and he only need to pass one step and he could step on the realm many cultivators achieved... the Godhood Realm.

It was fortunate that the giant palm that slap his Master is just a will left behind in special token, which signifies the status of the holder and also protect from any possible threat, just like now. In addition, the said token mostly used as sign of Levi's hierarchical status in Poltergeist Cult and the might of the will is not on the same level as the owner's cultivation base, it was mostly the same might of early stages of Saint Realm.

It was only with the timely assistance of various casted defenses and existing protection like [Protect] that Cole managed to survived.

Still, if one will inspect Cole's body now, they will learn that there's no bones left normal, all of them was badly damaged like being broken or even turn into powder. His internal organs was on the same state.

It was only because of Cole's amazing vitality, life force and physique that he managed to survive with his current state. Still, if he didn't recieve any form of treatment as soon as possible, he'll die eventually.

But in that very moment, if miracle don't happen, Cole will most likely die with the still coming giant bony hands. Virgo and Shiela, as well as the Purifying Evil Radiance Orb, was currently drained at the moment after they stop the attack of the bony hands. As of now, they were like fish in the chopping board, helpless and just waiting to be slaughtered.

However, miracle do happen!

Helpless and just waiting for their death, a silhouette appear in front of them and block the giant bony hand!

"I'm not wrong again. I feel an... filthy presence on my domain." Said of the newly arrived person, sounding like a wise old man. "Blake, you dare to reveal yourself in my presence! Oh, just look how the fate works!" He added.

But much to Shiela and Baldy's surprise, the owner of the giant bony hand sounds grave when he said this, "Divinre... You're still alive!" It was also apparent from his voice that he's gritting his teeth very hard while he talk.

"As long as the fated inheritor of Lady Phoebe don't yet to reveal himself, I won't die!" The old voice respond with very serious tone. "This youth... A human that possess a Devil Ghost Physique and practicing the cultivation method the same as you, the {Holy Scripture of Ghost God}. Don't tell me that this is your chosen successor?"

"Don't you dare touch him!" Blake exclaimed.

Faste's eyes, shine brightly looking at far distance for a second before he answered, "You're not in Nexus Realm... You think you can threaten me?"