181 - Devil Goddess of Hellish Condemnation and Divine Justice

Divine Creation Stone [True-Rank]
Affinity : Creation
[Introduction : A well sought absolute treasure. Its capable of upgrading any equipment into Divine-Rank.]

In fact, the last rewards information were relatively shorter than the others. However, its importance and impact were no shorter or worse than those before it!

It was capable of upgrading any weapon or equipment regardless of rank into divine rank!

What is Divine Weapon? It was a weapon forged with countless precious resources that are extremely rare, forged by countless talented manpower and might even take a several to whole millennium years to be fully created.

However, just a single stone and it could create a bonafide divine weapon!

Just the thought of it makes Cole extremely excited. Although he now have several divine artifact with him, only a fool would deny an additional one.

Furthermore, it won't be something random but depends on its initial state. For instance, should he use the stone to his Soul Jade Bangle, he'll definitely acquire a soul-type divine weapon!

However, eventhough Cole very much like the thought of soul-type divine artifact, he don't choose to use it to his Soul Jade Bangle in the end.

Instead, his eyes fall on something that has greater significance and use to him—the Ancient Contract of Damnation!

This Holy-Rank equipment is great on silencing and keeping secrets. It was truly a contract that will bring damnation to those who break their oath.

Although someone have yet to break their oath and got destroyed by the contract but its specialty is the assurance. Assurance that everything will remain a secret. It was an all powerful binding contract.

Among all his treasures, even compare to Five Feathers Yin Fan that has now become an important and become part of his power, Cole prefer to use the Divine Creation Stone on Ancient Contract of Damnation the most.

Cole enter the [Inner World] after checking the information of the unexpected rewards he receive from the System. He then took all the Divine Artifacts out of the System Space.

What scary about Divine-Rank artifacts were that they could fully control their size into small or massive. Its artifact spirit makes it like a whole other person with their own quirks and personality.

They were extremely loyal to their creators since it was like their parents.

However, it'll be a hard thing to bind it after it dies unless it was like Baldy, an artifact that becomes loyal to its own faction.

But since the three artifacts were automatically binded to him through the System, they were now loyal to him.

The instant he took out the three artifacts that in their miniature form—the Chaotic Thunder Pool Ruins that looks like snow globe flashing with deadly lightnings, the Five Divine Beasts Mountain Pillar Array that looks like a soil mound encircled with five sticks and the Divine Dragon Sealing Spirit Lock Prison that was in a smaller form of nine level steeled pagoda as though it was trying to imitate the nine levels of hell—their artifact spirit immediately reveal themselves and greet him.

The first one was a lightning dragon that looks like the personification of Heavenly Law of Thunder. It was full of divine dragon might and ferociousness of divine beast. "Nine Heaven greets the master." It greeted with mighty tone.

The second were a five colored earthen skin toad. It looks heavy and silent. Its back have pustules that looks like mouth of volcanoes, constantly releasing thick amount of smoke. "Silent Furnace greets the master." It greeted with thick voice.