165 - Different Outcome

Without the means to exchange anymore, Cole and his party decided to leave the dungeon.

After choosing to leave, they reappear right where they enter, in front of the black monolith.

The moment they leave the dungeon, the red tinge that stains all the things he acquire without dropping from the defeated enemies like lake spirit water and Spirit Gathering Tree flew out of his spatial storage and merge with the black monolith.

The Dungeon Monolith is extremely important for Cole. After seeing the sudden scene, he immediately check the monolith. When he didn't see anything wrong or it got damaged, he instantly release a sigh of relief.

Instead, what happen after the red tinge fuse with the Dungeon Monolith is that the [Normal] difficulty of the dungeon suddenly turn into cooldown mode.

It looks like this was the consequences of looting the important things that runs the dungeon.

The dungeon supposedly don't have any cooldown and its three difficulties could be challenge simultaneously. However, after this run, it was clear that the dungeon will only enter cooldown if they acquire things inside besides the loots dropped by the defeated mobs.

Although it was a surprise, it don't have much impact for the meantime.

This cooldown thing will only turn detrimental if there was a huge amount of challengers waiting in line and this will happen as long as Cole start to build his own army and full martial force. Since they were still small, it is better to harvest the supposed to be props inside.

After thinking of this, Cole nodded his head in satisfaction.

Afterwards, he immediately face the four party members that he has and said with full of seriousness.

"I didn't invite you four just to fill up the number required to enter the dungeon. As a matter of fact, I intend the cultivate you as my main martial force. Well, mainly the three of you since Mikoes holds a vital position in Yin-Yang Paradise Sect and can't casualy make a move without arousing suspicion."

Then, he inform the three of them that he 'bought' the Towering Tree City and its surrounding area as his private territory. He didn't forget to add the most important intention of doing so; to make safe haven for normal humans to live, prosper and possibly show to the world of what they were capable of.

Of course, the four don't have the right to say anything. After all, they were parasited by Celia and don't have any rights to choose.

But since this wasn't important for the four of them. No matter what their master's plan is, it is already enough to do their responsibility.

And definitely, since the master said he intend to cultivate them as main martial force, they don't have to care about other matters and just focus on the security of the surrounding like repelling all the possible tyrants that want to snatch the territory.

"And in order for you to play that role perfectly, except for Mikoes, I will pass one of my main Cultivation Technique to the three of you and replace the trash you were practicing."

Eventhough Cole belittle the cultivation method that brings them to their current state, the three former bandits wore a big, expectant smile instead.

Talent was extremely important but the role of cultivation method to cultivators didn't fall short for the former. It was as important as the talent.

Without a doubt, their young master is extremely talented but the main cultivation method he practice definitely contribute massively on his ridiculous strength.