171 - Divine Flame!

Every creatures that nourish a mysterious flame match the properties of the said flame.

The mysterious flame that the Queen bee nourished is a golden fire. But much to his surprise, the flame is not a Heavenly Flame but a Divine Flame!

Golden Source Divine Flame [Divine-Rank]
Affinity : Metal (Gold), Fire
Potential : ∅
Special Ability : Golden Body Tempering Flame
[Introduction : A semi-mature artificially cultivated Divine-Flame. It was intentionally cultivated not to fully awaken its spirituality as it was intended to be cultivated for more time and turn into Nine Revolution Golden Pill Ring Divine Flame. Due to nourishment of Divine-Rank Sainthood Realm Six Winged Golden Queen Bee, it gain a special ability to temper one's body and cultivate a Golden Body or even the Indestructible Golden Body.]

A Divine Flame!

In Azure Territory, only the Aflame Family has the only one Heavenly Flame in faction and it was the main foundation of the Heavenly Fire Empire.

Divine Flame, on the other hand, is nothing but myths and legends and something that they wouldn't fall sight into in their whole life!

And yet, there was now one quietly waiting in front of Cole.

Cole don't have the idea about the Divine Flame but he do have an True Flame, in which should be higher by one rank. And one of the most powerful ability of his True Flame is that it gave him a extremely long life-span. With his current cultivation, it can make him alive for tens of thousands of years which can be considered as immortality for Core Formation cultivator. And this'll get more longer when his cultivation further increase. It wasn't that far fetched to gain false immortality when he achieve Great Sainthood Realm cultivation.

Just that aspect alone is enough to indicate the capability of his [Immortal Purity True Phoenix Flame]. After all, what is power when you don't have a life anymore to carry it on.

As for the Divine Flame, although its more powerful than the Heavenly Flame inside his Sea of Consciousness, it was still inferior to his own True Flame.

However, he do are interested on its ability to temper the body to cultivate a Golden Body, or even the more powerful Indestructible Golden Body.

Since one of the main goal of Golden Perseverance Temple is to cultivate a Golden Body, it was proven that the said physique are considered powerful.

Speaking of the that Buddhist Temple, perhaps the presence of this Divine Flame would send them into frenzy. After all, it could greatly help at the entire temple should it fall into their hands.

However, how it'll fall into their hands is a question. And this thought makes Cole aware that he could only show the Divine Flame into someone he greatly entrusted to.

No matter how great and powerful the momentum and aura the Divine Flame produced, it was still subdued by the [Immortal Purity True Phoenix Flame] into submission. The difference were like of between chicken and phoenix.

Fortunately, its spirituality is sealed into seed for the meantime in order not be able to escape. Afterall, it is said that the original owner of this strange flame garden intend to further evolve the golden flame into suitable divine flame for alchemy. It makes things easier for Cole.

It was only then the door that leads to dungeon store open. With a whole floating islands taken away, along with a hive full of golden bees, he didn't loot more things anymore and just outright enter the store. He have quite a rich harvest in this dungeon run.

As usual, he check the items available in the shop with interest. However, the moment his eyes fall on the last item, he immediately choose to buy it!

Floating Island Blueprint [Holy-Rank]
The blueprint to make a floating island.
Cost : 8,000 Gold Coins