kissing her neck to get her attention (requested)

Taking a seat on the sofa beside your girlfriend, you let out a sigh in hopes of catching her attention.

It's early afternoon and she's spent most of the day playing games but promising that she wouldn't be long and you'd spend time together.

But she's so caught up in it that hours have passed by, leaving you bored and trying to find things to entertain yourself when all you really want is her attention.

When she didn't turn her head to look at you after the sigh fell from your lips, you let out another dramatic one and saw her gaze at you from the corner of her eyes.

But her mind was elsewhere, focused only on the game she's been obsessing over since she got it a few days ago. Her fingers moved fast against the buttons, her tongue coming out to swipe along her lip before biting it as she attempted to beat the level she was on.

Finding that she wasn't just not giving you attention but also that she was driving you wild with every bite of her lip, you knew you had to somehow get her attention if you wanted any of her time today.

You moved closer to her and laid your hand on her thigh. She jumped at your touch but relaxed quickly. Your hand was warm, your touch comforting as you drew circles along her skin. But still, she didn't look your way or say a word.

You brushed her long locks from one part of her neck to the other, exposing her soft and kissable skin. You leaned over to bury your face in the crook of her neck and breathed in her sweet smell for a second before you started to lay kisses along her skin.

Her breath hitched and she immediately lost her focus. But she didn't look away from her game, simply saying instead,

"What are you doing, baby?"

You chuckled and a shiver danced down her spine as your breath tickled her neck.

"I can't love on my girlfriend now?" You asked and she laid her head back so you could kiss her throat. "I love you, Jisoo."

"I love you." She replied breathlessly.

"And it's our day off and you're so caught up in your games that you don't even notice the hours passing by. I've been wanting your attention for a while."

She dropped the controller onto the cushion and closed her eyes. She didn't care about the game any longer, finding that she enjoyed your soft, loving kisses on her neck and the way you were making her feel.

"I'm sorry. I got distracted."

"Shh." You whispered, kissing up to her lips. "It's okay."

She smiled into the kiss and put her arms around your back, bringing you onto her lap and keeping you as close as she possibly could.

"I have your attention now, huh?" you smirked and kissed back to her neck and her heart began to hammer against her chest, loving each and every brush of your lips more than the last.

"Yes." She sighed blissfully.

"Good." You whispered before moving your lips back onto hers to bring her in for an electrifying kiss. One that was mixed with your fingertips running along her thighs and her lower back, causing her skin to tingle and goosebumps to appear, and she wished that the moment wouldn't ever end.