wearing her sweater

It was a cold, rainy day. Jisoo turned the tv up a few notches because the pitter-patter of the rain is just growing louder.

You were cuddled up close to her. Her arm was wrapped around you and the blanket from the back of the couch was pulled over you both for more warmth, but it just wasn't enough. "I'll be right back. I'm a little cold so I'm gonna go grab something warmer." You explained to Jisoo, who just nodded at you with a smile and turned her focus back to the tv.

When you reached the bedroom you looked around for something warm and cozy. All of your favorite hoodies seemed to be in the basket downstairs. With the weather being a little colder lately, it seems that you've been needing to wear them more often.

There was really only one other option.

You saw Jisoo's sweater in the front of the closet. You pulled it over your head and felt the soft fabric against your cold skin. You felt warmer right away.

You made your way back downstairs to Jisoo. At first, she just lifted her arm up for you to snuggle back against her side, but then she saw what you had changed into.

She paused the movie and chuckled at you. "Is that my sweater?" She already knew it was. She'd recognize it anywhere after having it for so long. But there was something about you wanting to wear her sweater that left her in awe.

"Yeah. I think all of my good ones are dirty and yours was the first one that caught my eye. It's so soft and so warm, I couldn't resist." Your smile fell a little, thinking maybe she didn't want you to wear it. "Do you want me to find something else?"

Jisoo shook her head and put her arms around you. You looked so adorable in her sweater and she couldn't take her eyes off of you. "Definitely not." She winked and leaned in for a kiss, holding your red cheeks in her hands.

You pulled away and laid your head on her shoulder. You made yourself comfortable in her arms again as she resumed the movie, but that didn't stop her from stealing kisses from your lips and telling you just how adorable you looked.

As long as you wore that sweater, she'd never stop telling you that.