surprising her after coming back from the army (requested)

You stood backstage listening as the excited fans in the crowd cheered loudly for the girls as they performed.

It feels so surreal to be here tonight as it's the first time in so long that you're able to watch Jisoo shine like the star she is.

You've been in the military for the last five years, serving your country proudly.

But you decided that you were ready to go home and that your time in the army had come to an end.

And you didn't want anything more than to start by seeing your girlfriend and three best friends tonight.

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé all know that you're here tonight but, of course, Jisoo doesn't.

You wanted to tell her but decided to keep it a surprise, as hard as it was to do so.

The girls were finishing up their performance of pretty savage, which is a song that you love a lot and are thrilled to hear live for the first time tonight.

You smiled from ear to ear as you listened to Jisoo's soft and beautiful voice.

It feels so good to hear her sing and you closed your eyes for a second just to relish in the moment.

When the song came to an end, the girls decided to take a break to just catch their breath.

Or so Jisoo thought.

"Is everyone having a good time tonight?" Jennie asked, making the fans cheer loudly.

"Good! Well, we're going to take a break for a minute because we need to talk to Jisoo." Lisa said.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows as she finished taking a few sips of water.

"What is that?"

"Well, tonight we're here in Paris, which some people say is the city of love," Lisa said.

"And even though we're here with tens of thousands of blinks tonight who are showering us with love, we know there's one thing missing," Rosé said.

Jisoo nodded as a sad smile tugged at her lips.

Very quietly, you crept onto the stage as Jennie instructed the fans to keep quiet and Lisa and Rosie kept Jisoo distracted.

"What's missing?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I love Paris. We've been here before but I always think of how much I wish I could bring my girlfriend Y/N here." Jisoo explained. "She's in the army right now, so unfortunately, she can't be here. I haven't seen her in so long. I do miss her a lot."

The crew had given you an extra mic and as you came up behind Jisoo, you spoke into it.

"You don't have to miss me anymore."

Jisoo slowly turned around and when she saw you, she froze and went completely speechless.

She handed her mic over to Rosie before she threw her arms around you.

Tears filled her eyes as she clung to you tightly because she was afraid if she didn't, you might just disappear.

It felt too good to be true.

She almost couldn't believe it.

But you were here.

She could tell because you smelled the same that you did when she last saw you and you were so warm.

Your voice filled her ear as she spoke into it.

"I've missed you so much, baby."

"I've missed you too." She said as tears fell down her cheeks.

You pulled away a little so you could dry her eyes but it was useless because more tears just slipped down.

She was too emotional and so were you as tears started to fall from your eyes too.

It had been so long... far too long.

But the love you share for each other is so strong that it survived being apart for that long time and it is even stronger now.

"I'm home, baby. For good."

She smiled through her tears before she gave you a loving kiss.

"I'm so happy! I love you." She said against your lips.

"I love you more." You said and kissed her for another moment before pulling her in for another big hug.

Despite the thousands of fans in the stadium watching and recording every moment, as you closed your eyes and held onto Jisoo tight, it felt as though you were the only two people in the room.

And even though you were far from home still, you felt as though you were finally back home because you were finally reunited with your girlfriend, where you were meant to be.