she has cravings (requested)

The feeling of Jisoo kissing across your face and the sound of her saying your name awoke you from your peaceful sleep.

"What's going on?" You mumbled as you opened your tired eyes.

Jisoo was sitting beside you with a sweet smile on her face and a hopeful look in her eyes.

Her hand was brushing across her bump as she gazed at you and you had a feeling that you knew exactly what it was that she wanted.

"What time is it?" You asked as you sat up in bed.

"A little after two am."

"I know why you're waking me up at this hour." You said before a yawn left your lips. "Cravings again?"

"Yes! But there's one problem - we have no ice cream left, which is what I'm craving. I was wondering if you'd go up and get some for me?" She asked as she took your hand and placed it over her bump.

"Well, how could I say no to my babies?" You asked and watched her eyes light up.

Giving her a quick peck, you got out of bed and changed out of your pajamas and into a hoodie and some sweats.

Grabbing your phone, you slipped it into your pocket and then grabbed your keys and put your shoes on.

"I'll be back with your ice cream in a few minutes. I love you." You said and kissed her forehead softly before leaving.

Getting into the car, you drove off to the closest store and walked inside to get the ice cream you know Jisoo loves most.

You paid for it before making your way back out to the car and driving back to the house.

You walked back inside and Jisoo was sitting on the sofa, patiently waiting for you.

"You got it?" She excitedly asked, a spoon already in her hand.

"I got it, darling." You smiled and handed the ice cream over to her.

She opened the bag and pulled it out before looking at you happily.

"Thank you, baby!" She grinned.

You watched her dig into the ice cream, finally able to satisfy her cravings.

She hummed blissfully, enjoying every spoonful that she took.

"It's so good."

"Is the baby enjoying it too?"

Jisoo nodded her head as you sat down beside her, gently laying your head on her bump.

"I know it's early and you must be exhausted. So thank you so much for going out to get us ice cream." She said before kissing your cheek.

"Anything for my babies. I love you both lots."

"We love you more." She said and gave you a quick kiss before getting back to her ice cream, sharing a little of it with you.