the way you look at me (requested)

Jisoo laid her head on your shoulder and closed her eyes after she laid down next to you.

She's had a long stressful day and now that she's home, all she wants is to spend time with you.

Her eyes feel heavy and hard to open due to how worn out she is and she didn't bother to open them.

Your arms were wrapped around her and she was so comfortable as she laid there, letting you brush your fingers through her long hair.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel any better tonight? I know you're a little stressed."

She shook her head, a soft sigh falling from her lips as you kissed her cheek.

"I'm okay. Being home with you, wrapped in your arms, is more than enough." She said before opening her eyes.

Instantly, she was met with your sweet sparkly eyes as you stared at her.

Your gaze warmed her heart. As you stroked her cheek, you smiled at her and told her how beautiful she is.

But it wasn't your words that made her feel beautiful. Of course, it is nice to hear. Sometimes her self-confidence can dwindle, especially in stressful times.

But the look in your eyes is what made her feel beautiful. You adore her beyond what words will ever be able to express. She can see it and feel it every time she looks into your eyes.

It's the same look your eyes have held since you first met.

That was almost a year ago.

You still look at her like you've never seen anything more beautiful than her and that was true. You've never seen anyone so beautiful in all your life.

You've had her just as mesmerized as you've been by her beauty that radiates from the inside out since that very first moment your eyes met.

She feels so loved by you, especially when she sees that sparkle in your eyes.

You never look at her in lust. It's always so... loving.

She can't ever get enough. She always feels her heart flutter every time.

"Jisoo?" You chuckled, poking her cheeks to try to get her attention.

"Yeah?" She asked, suddenly snapping out of her thoughts.

"You went quiet. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About?" You asked, stroking her cheek lovingly.

"How in love with you I am. How, even after all the time we've spent together, you still make my heart race when you look at me. The way you look at me is so loving. You make me feel good about myself."

You kissed her lips for a sweet moment and pulled away, putting your forehead on hers.

"You're beautiful, baby. So beautiful."

"You make me feel beautiful."

"Good." You smiled. "You deserve to feel that way. You're amazing. Don't ever forget that."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." You said and kissed her again, making her smile against your lips and pull you even closer.