oversized hoodies (requested)

"Hi, darling," Jisoo happily greeted you as you walked into the house.

She was curled up under a blanket on the sofa, watching one of her favorite shows as she enjoys her off day.

Though she has to admit - it would've been much better if you had been by her side.

However, you couldn't get the day off of work.

You knew from the minute you walked out the door that it was going to be a long and hard day.

But it was even more difficult and exhausting than you expected.

"How was your day?" She asked as she reached for the remote to turn the volume on the tv down.

"Rough." You said. "It was just not easy."

"I'm sorry, my love. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Some cuddles would be nice." You replied and she smiled brightly at you before pushing the blanket off of her body.

"Come on then. I'll give you lots of cuddles." She said.

That sounds wonderful to you.

So you kicked off your shoes and walked to her before an idea came to your mind.

You noticed that Jisoo was wearing an oversized hoodie.

If you slipped under it, you'd be able to be even closer to her.

So you did just that.

Instead of coming over and curling up to her side, you laid on her and slipped underneath her hoodie before poking your head out of the hole.

Jisoo chuckled at you and fixed your messy hair.

"What are you doing, cutie?"

"I just want to be close to you." You said. "I figured this would bring us closer. But if you're uncomfortable for some reason, I can just cuddle with you."

"Not at all, baby. I like it." She smiled and began to brush her fingers across your back. "It's cute."

You put your lips on her for a soft kiss and then pulled away to lay your head on her shoulder.

"I like this a lot." You spoke. "It helps me be close to you, even closer than usual."

"I know, I'm happy you did it." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around you. "I guess I'll be buying more oversized hoodies so we can keep being close like this.

"I'd love that." You said as you opened your eyes and looked into hers.

Hers were sparkling as they stared into yours and as you took her hand into yours, they lit up even more.

"Do you feel any better?"

"This is helping. You're helping." You said as you closed your eyes. "But that doesn't mean I want to stop cuddling up to you this way."

"Oh, darling, I wouldn't want you to. I like this. You're so warm and cozy. I could just hold you close forever." She said as she squeezed you tight.

You buried your face in her neck with a smile, finding comfort and security in her embrace and her hoodie with her.

"Are you falling asleep?" She asked as she saw noticed that you were becoming quiet and still.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She said as she continued to hold onto you, both of you cherishing each and every moment like this.