fighting in front of the girls - part three (requested)

The sound of the front door opening and closing made Jisoo lift her head and turn it towards the door.

It's been a couple of days since you left for some space and to think and you texted Jisoo saying that you were coming over to talk, making her fear the worst.

"Hey." You said and she repeated the word back to you as you made your way over to the sofa.

You sat down beside her as the silence hit the air.

You could tell that she was anxious about the conversation ahead.

"I've been doing so much thinking over the couple of days." You said. "I thought long and hard about the situation and what I wanted to do."

"Are you leaving me?" She asked as she started to fall apart.

She was trying to stay calm and positive about everything but she could barely keep it together every time she wondered if she'd lose you forever.

"I don't want to lose you."

"Jisoo, I haven't told you my decision yet." You said with a little chuckle as you took her hand.

Her heart almost burst out of her chest at the touch of your hand.

That had to be a good sign.

"Jisoo, you messed up badly that night."

"I know." She said in sadness as she hung her head.

"But I love you and know that you love me too. I know you didn't mean it and I know that you regret what happened that night."

"More than anything!" She said as she looked at you.

"Which is why I want to forgive you and put this behind us."

"Really?" She asked as her eyes lit up. "You mean it?"

"Yeah. I do. I love you a lot and I don't want to lose you either. You're my girl and I know you better than anyone. I know you didn't mean any of that. I know you love me."

"So much." She said.

You put your arms around her for a hug and she breathed out a sigh of relief, finally feeling as though everything was right again.

"I was so worried." She said. "I swear, if I could take that night back I would. I regret it so much."

"I know. But all we can do is move forward. Let's put it behind us, okay? But let's never say anything like that again. Let's jever go through this again."

"I agree." She smiled as she kissed your cheek softly. "I'm so sorry."

"Shh." You said, kissing her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweet girl." She said as she pulled you closer.

But she suddenly pulled away a moment later and reached for her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting YG. I'm letting them know I'm taking a few days away to be with my girl."

"Jisoo, what if you get in trouble?" You worriedly asked.

"What are they going to do about it? Fire me? As if." She laughed and you did the same.

She put her phone in her pocket and pulled you close.

"I have so much making up to do and I'm going to start right now. Let's order some food and cuddle while we watch some movies. We'll just spend the next few days together, just us."

"Okay. I'd love that." You said as you kissed her again.

"I love you so much, darling. I promise I'll never stop reminding you of that." She said as she pulled you into her arms, holding you tightly.