she plays with your hair

Your day had been pretty tiring and to make you feel better Jisoo suggested having a night filled with all of your favorite movies.

She could tell that you were less stressed now. When she'd gently run her hand across your shoulder your muscles weren't tense. She stared at you, watching the way your eyelashes fluttered and the way your kissable pink lips would stretch into a smile when something funny would take place in the movie.

She loved the way your smile only seemed to grow when she'd kiss your cheek or your head. She let her nails brush along your shoulder, unknowingly causing your skin to tingle under the tips of her fingers.

"Not that it's nothing new, because you always do, but thank you for making me feel better." You said to her as you turned your head, taking a moment to admire how beautiful her eyes were and how they lit up when you seemed happiest or most content.

"Anytime." She laid a kiss to your shoulder and started to brush her fingers through your hair. Moving from your scalp to the ends of your hair, it only made you feel calmer. Your eyes closed; as always, you're most relaxed by the touch of her hand.

You cracked a sleepy smile and with your eyes still shut you didn't see the smile that it brought to her face.

"You're making me sleepy."

She nodded and kissed your temple. Her lips lingered there for a moment until she grabbed the blanket over the back of the couch and draped it over you. "Go to sleep then."

"But our movie night..."

She chuckled and continued to play with your hair. "There's still a lot of time left in the evening. You can sleep for a little while and we will still have time together." She promised, sealing it with a soft kiss to your arm. "You're so cute, y/n. Have sweet dreams and know that I love you very much."

The words rushed from her lips so softly that you almost didn't hear them, but they were the last things you heard before you fell asleep.

"Love you too."

You drifted off to sleep, leaving her with a smile on her face and a warmth spreading through her heart that felt like it was gonna burst from how much love it held for you.