she wears your shirt

You were content with your head resting comfortably on Jisoo's shoulder and a cozy movie playing. There was a soft pitter-patter on the roof from the rain and every once in a great while, there'd be a crash of thunder.

Jisoo was comfortable in her cozy shirt and shorts at first, but as time passed by she found herself being a little chilly from the air that was turning cold blowing through the open windows in the living room.

You lifted your head from her shoulder as she began to scoot forward on the couch. You quickly laid your hand over hers and gave her that pout that she finds irresistible. "Where are you goin'?"

You were clinging to her and she found it absolutely adorable.

"I'm a little cold so I'm gonna go grab something warmer to wear. I'll be right back, don't you worry!" She said and kissed your forehead softly before she got up and made her way to the stairs.

When she reached the bedroom she shrugged off her tank-top and went to the closet in search of something warmer to wear. She looked through her clothes first, but just a few seconds later her eyes landed on something on the floor.

It was your shirt. In particular, it was the shirt she knows you adore. The soft blue shirt that was both cozy and cute.

It was only halfway over her head when you entered the bedroom, feet patting across the floor until you reached the closet.

"Jisoo? Everything alright-" The last part of the word fell from your lips in a soft whisper. You were almost speechless; standing in awe over how beautiful she looked.

"Whoa..."

"Is it alright that I'm wearing it?" She wondered as she walked to you. She put her hands on your hips and smirked at you, knowing already that you didn't care one bit; judging by the fast beat of your heart against her chest.

"What's mine is yours." You reminded her. "Besides, you look too cute. How could I ever say no?"

She gave you that giggle that sent butterflies rushing through your chest. Her hands moved your hips to your neck where she pushed the back of your head gently so your lips would hit hers.

She kissed you lovingly at first, but it turned passionate as you bunched the shirt up in your hands and really let it sink in that she was wearing your shirt.

"I love you lots." She mumbled against your lips before pulling away.

"I love you too. Come on, cutie, let's go finish that movie." You grinned as you took her hand and led her back downstairs where you curled up in her arms again.