asking her to be your girlfriend at a concert (requested)

You proudly stood in the front row as you watched the girls perform.

Jisoo asked you to come here tonight and you're so happy that you did.

You and Jisoo have been on a few dates over the last couple of weeks and you're pretty certain that she likes you just as much as you like her.

Which is why you came up with a plan for tonight.

A plan to ask Jisoo to be your girlfriend.

Right now, they're performing Kill This Love and the song is almost over.

Jisoo is focusing hard on her lines and on the choreography but you see the way she keeps looking over at you.

She has this bright, beautiful smile on her face every time she looks at you.

Her eyes sparkle and with the way she looks at you, you can tell she genuinely adores you and cares so much for you.

As kill this love came to an end, crazy over you began and as the crowd screamed, you took a deep breath and grabbed the sign you made.

Of course, you had a little help designing it.

You told the girls about your plan and they helped you set everything up, even helping you create everything on the sign.

It read,

"Jisoo, I'm crazy over you. Are you crazy over me too? Will you be my girlfriend?"

The girls promised you that she'd say yes in a heartbeat and that she'd find this to be so sweet and romantic.

They assured you there was no way she'd say no.

So, as she started to sing her lines, you held up the sign, high and proudly.

Jennie nudged Jisoo's side and pointed over to you and, of course, Jisoo's eyes lit up just thinking about your eyes meeting again.

But she didn't expect to see the sign in your hands.

You watched her mouth along as she read the words and the biggest and most joyful smile appeared on her face.

She excitedly tapped Lisa and Rosé to show them as Jennie began to sing again.

"Well, don't just stand there. Tell her!" Lisa grinned.

She came to the side of the stage and waved her finger, having you come closer.

"So?" You asked, nervously biting your lip. "Will you be my girl?"

"Darling, I've been yours from the day we met." She smiled before hooking her fingers under your chin. "But yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

You smiled from ear to ear before she pulled you in and gave you a sweet but short kiss.

"I have to perform more but I'll see you after the show is over. Okay, baby?" She smiled and kissed your cheek lovingly. "My beautiful girl."

Your heart fluttered over her calling you that and you returned to your spot as she made her way back over to the girls.

And you swore that you had never been this happy before, knowing that you were the luckiest girl ever.

Because Jisoo is officially your girlfriend and you are officially hers.