let me help (requested)

"Come on," You groaned as you attempted to tie the laces on your shoes.

Jisoo was watching from across the room with her arms folded over her chest and an amused smile on her face.

She thought you were just adorable.

Because, even though your hand is broken, you insisted on trying to do it on your own.

"Babe, we have to get going, or else we'll be late for dinner." She said. "Please let me do those for you already."

"Hang on, hang on." You said as you tried to tie the laces, only for them to fall back down.

You huffed and then looked at Jisoo, who was now standing right in front of you with her eyebrows raised.

Everything has been a bit of a challenge for you over the last few days since you broke your hand.

Jisoo has had to help you with everything.

She's been there to help you wash up, and change into your clothes each morning and your pajamas each night, and she's even helped you when it comes to food.

However, you haven't gone anywhere since the day you broke your hand. You've just been taking it easy.

So tying your shoes hasn't been a problem until now.

"Will you please let me help you?"

"I can do it."

"Y/N, it's okay to say you need some help. I'm your girlfriend, it's what I'm here for."

With how much she's been doing for you lately, you wanted to try and do something on your own.

But this was yet another thing you couldn't do right now.

"Don't do that." She said as if she was reading your mind. "Don't make yourself feel bad about anything. Just let me help you."

"But you've been doing everything for me lately. Aren't you tired of helping me?"

She shook her head with a sigh before she knelt on the floor and took your left shoe laces into her hand.

"Not at all." She said ad she finished tying the laces. "You're my girl and you're hurt. There's only so much you can do right now."

She tied the other ones before she got back up and laid a kiss on your lips.

"I'm always happy to take care of you, baby." She smiled. "Always."

"Good to know. Because I'll be needing your help for a while still." You said as you looked down at your broken hand.

"Well, I'm always here for you." She said and playfully booped your nose before she took ahold of your hand that wasn't broken and helped you stand.

She held it in hers as you walked out the door.

"I don't know what I'd ever do without you. Thank you." You said, kissing her cheek.

"Anything for you, my girl."