I'm so happy you're here (requested)

You couldn't wipe the smile off of your face.

As you stand in the very front row in the crowd, you feel this inexpressible rush of happiness with every song they sing.

It's only a matter of time until they notice you. You're trying to blend in because you don't want to be recognized by everyone there.

Because you're quite famous yourself, you get recognized everywhere you go and tonight all you want to do is support four of your closest friends.

You've known the girls for the last seven months or so. It was only a few weeks ago that you finally dropped your collaboration.

It's been high on the charts, having yet to fall even one spot, and you're so proud of it because you made sure each of them had an equal part in it.

It all turned out so well. It's so loved by everyone and you're so grateful for that.

You've gained four amazing friends throughout the journey.

You talk with them every single day, although you have to admit that there's something a little different between you and Jisoo compared to the other girls.

There's more of a spark, a deeper and different kind of connection.

Jennie, Rosie, and Lisa always tease you two about it, claiming they all know it and you'd both better begin to realize it soon too.

You stared at the four of them but your eyes stayed on Jisoo the most.

Your eyes sparkled as you stared at her, your teeth sinking into your lip as you watched her smile again and again as she had fun on stage with the girls and felt so loved by everyone in the room.

When they finished the song, Rosé was going to speak for a minute or two. But you'd been recognized and fans around you were trying to get the girls attention.

When they had gotten Lisa's attention, they pointed to you and her eyes lit up upon seeing you.

"Y/N!" She gasped excitedly and the girls instantly looked to her. "Y/N's here!" She grinned and the girls all walked to her side so they could see you.

You waved and smiled proudly at them.

Your eyes met Jisoo's and your heart skipped a beat when you saw an adoring gaze in her beautiful brown orbs.

There was this almost fond smile on her face; one so bright, so breathtaking. She didn't have to tell you that she was so happy to see you. You could see it.

"You didn't tell us you were going to be here!" Jennie said and you tried to speak but your words were too quiet compared to the excited screams from the fans in the arena.

"You should just come up here." Jisoo said and when the fans screamed loudly, she winked at you, making your heart flutter. "C'mon," she said as she held out her hand for you to grab.

She intertwined your fingers together as you stepped on stage and she swung them back and forth for a moment, only dropping it so you could hug the girls.

"How have you been?" Jennie asked as she put her mic close to your mouth.

"Good. I'm having a lot of fun here tonight. You girls put on such an incredible show." You said and the fans cheered loudly in response.

"We're so happy you're here!" Rosé grinned and hugged you again. "I think Jisoo is happiest of all of us though." She teased and Jisoo shook her head with a shy smile.

"We've been wanting to perform the collaboration we did with you but it just didn't feel right without you." Lisa said. "You're here with us now though. How about we perform it?"

You couldn't say no with the looks in their eyes and the excited screams from the fans.

So you agreed.

An extra mic was brought out for you and Jisoo took your hand back into hers.

You opened the song so you sang first and Jisoo was quick to have everyone in the crowd to cheer you on as she grinned from ear to ear, staring at you adoringly as you sang.

She's always loved the sound of your voice. You were one of her favorite singers before you collaborated. So when you're right there with her, she's always stunned by how insanely talented you are, blown away by your voice.

Jennie's verse was next so you had a minute to talk and focus on Jisoo.

She threw her arms around you from behind and laid her chin on your shoulder, playfully swaying you from side to side.

"I'm so happy you're here." She said to you and you smiled at her.

"Me too. I missed you all."

"But me most, right?" She asked, putting her hand under her chin as she gave you the sweetest smile.

"Of course."

Her heart fluttered over how soft your voice was and how genuinely you were speaking.

You finished the song, all five of you singing your parts, and in the end the fans screamed even louder than before.

"Thank you for having me and letting me perform." You smiled and they all gave you hugs.

"Wait, y/n," Jisoo said but not into her mic, just between the two of you as soon as you pulled away from the hug from her.

Her hand was wrapped around yours and there was this look of hope in her eyes.

"Will you stay? I know you want to watch the show but please don't leave after. Can you meet me backstage in the dressing room? I'll tell the guards to get you back there safely as soon as the show ends."

"I'd love that." You smiled and you watched her do the same. "I'll see you backstage, Jisoo. Keep crushing it tonight."

Her eyes were bright as you walked off stage, the guards safely helping you into the crowd again.

She kept staring at you even as she and the girls performed, not once taking her eyes off of you, and you couldn't take yours off of her.

There was no denying it now. You're both crazy for each other.

You can only wonder what will happen when you see her backstage again.