the girls walk in on you making out

You let out a contentful sigh as you laid your head on Jisoo's shoulder. Though you felt tired after your long flight, it felt worth it now that you were back in your girlfriend's arms once more after being apart for almost two full months.

"I've missed you." She whispered softly, brushing her lips against your forehead. You lifted your head and met her soft eyes, feeling your heart skip a beat because, finally, they're staring into yours once again instead of through a phone screen.

"I've missed you too."

You wanted to lay your head back on her shoulder, or even better on her chest. You missed her embrace and the beat of her heart, so lying in her arms and letting it thud against her ear for hours would be perfectly fine with you.

However, she started to caress your cheek lovingly. Palm brushing along your delicate skin while looking into your eyes, only looking away from your eyes to look down at your lips instead. Her tongue came out to swipe along her chapped ones before she leaned in to brush them against yours.

You melted into her kiss, enjoying the feeling of her lips moving passionately against your own and loving the taste of them, as well as her minty fresh breath hitting your lips occasionally.

You laced your fingers through her hair and your heart started to race when her fingers brushed along your hips, giving them a little squeeze before brushing them along the small of your back.

You moved onto her lap and cupped her cheeks. Her skin was warm and soft; just like you remember it being. The taste of her lips made you crave each kiss more and more and you couldn't help the soft sighs her loving kisses made you let out.

She bit your lip gently and pulled away. Her intentions were to trail her kisses along your jaw like she knows you love. You were caught up in your own little world; in each and every brush of her lips and fingertips and the comfort and security only she can give you.

You honestly forgot that you were hidden away in their dressing room, where you surprised her and she practically had to shove the girls out of there to get a few minutes alone with you.

It felt like nothing existed except for both of you. In your own little universe; it was only you and her.

But just as she pushed her lips onto yours again, the door opened and Jennie walked inside.

"Oh!" She covered her eyes, making Jisoo roll her eyes with a laugh. "Sorry to interrupt. We just wanted to know if you were up for grabbing some food and catch up for a bit?"

You sensed the hopefulness in her voice, so you happily agreed, even though you were almost certain Jisoo was hoping that you wouldn't; judging by the whine she let out in your ear.

"Give us ten minutes."

Jennie nodded and quickly closed the door.

You turned back to your girlfriend, only to find her pouting. You chuckled and kissed it away.

"I wasn't done." She mumbled sadly.

But her breath hitched when you hooked your fingers under her chin and sent her a smirk before biting your lip and then kissing her fiercely.

"I know, and neither am I,"

She kissed you again, happily putting her arms back around you to hold you close and relish in the time she's got alone with you.