book two!

Hi, my loves! So I've been doing some thinking over the last few days and I've decided to end my Jisoo book a little early.

It wasn't an easy choice to make because I'm only at 115 chapters, 116 including this one, and  I really like to complete my book only when they hit the maximum amount of chapters allowed (200).

However, may of this year will be four years of me writing in the first book and I'm honestly a little low on inspiration for it.

I've moved on to second, and even third books, for the other girls and I feel bad that I'm still working on book one for Jisoo and that I don't do as much for her as I do the other girls.

I love writing for Jisoo so a new book will allow me to refresh and create more content that I'm passionate about and proud of.

So I've decided to publish my second book of Jisoo Imagines!

This will be the final chapter in book one. I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed but I'm hoping that you'll enjoy book two just as much.

I'm excited to show you all what I have planned as far as requests and my own ideas go for this second book. I'm looking forward to starting fresh and being more inspired so I can update more often.

I hope you enjoy!

Onto book two, my loves 🥂🩷

And, as always, thank you for the love and support you showed this book. You all left some really cute and sweet comments and would always message me telling me how much this book means to you.

I hope you know how much I love and appreciate every single one of you 🖤