you blush easily when you cuddle with her (requested)

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in just a minute." Jisoo smiled as you took a seat on her sofa.

You watched her go into the kitchen as you got cozy and patiently waited for her to return, which she did a moment later.

She had some snacks in her hands and the brightest smile on her face as your eyes met.

She put everything on the table and then sat down beside you.

"I'm so happy we could spend some time together tonight." She said.

"Me too. I've missed you."

Her eyes sparkled and her smile got a little bigger as the words left your lips.

You're still in the beginning stages of your relationship.

You've been together for about a month and a half but you haven't been able to spend as much time together as most couples would in that amount of time since she's been so busy.

But tonight, that all changes because she finally has some free time and she plans on spending as much of it as she can with you.

"I've missed you too." She said as she took your hand into hers. "Here. Turn on a movie, whatever you want."

She handed you the remote and you quickly found something that you'd both enjoy.

You put it down on the table and then leaned back against the sofa.

But after a moment, you started to shiver a little and Jisoo noticed right away.

"Are you cold, baby?"

You nodded.

She grabbed the blanket off of the back of the sofa and put it over your lap before she pulled you into her arms.

"Let's cuddle." She smiled. "You were too far away and I can help warm you up."

She brushed her hands across your arms as she rubbed them.

Your cheeks were turning red from her words and she noticed as she kissed your forehead lingeringly.

"Why are you blushing?" She giggled as she stared at you.

You shrugged your shoulders shyly.

"Are you warmer, pretty girl?" She asked. "Do I need to hold you tighter and closer?"

Again, you blushed.

"Are you blushing more?"

"Maybe." You answered quietly and shyly.

"You are. Your cheeks are as red as a tomato!" She laughed and moved one of her hands down to tickle your sides. "You're so cute!"

"Stop," You laughed and squirmed in her arms.

"My cute, sweet girl." She grinned before kissing your face. "You don't have to be shy, okay? You don't need to blush so much. It's only me."

"I know, that's why I'm blushing so much. You've cuddled me before and every time you do, I blush so easily. I can't help it."

She just smiled as she listened to you speak and stared into your eyes.

"I really like you, Y/N." She whispered.

"I really like you too, Jisoo."

She leaned in and stole a kiss from your lips.

"I think it's cute when you blush." She said as she put her forehead against yours.

Your cheeks turned red once more and she giggled happily before pulling you closer.

"Come here, cutie."

"Don't let me go." You whispered as you snuggled up as close as you could to her, feeling warm and content in her embrace.

"I won't. I promise."