you protect her (requested)

"So do you want to tell me about your day, baby?" You asked Jisoo as you sat at the bar, munching on your fries.

Jisoo let out a sigh as she took a sip of her drink before shaking her head.

"No, I'm alright. I think I'd much rather just forget about it and spend some time with my girl." She replied with a soft smile.

You decided to come out to the bar tonight with Jisoo after her long and stressful day.

It wasn't as though you both planned to get drunk off of your asses tonight; you just wanted to let loose, have a couple of drinks, and eat a little food as some music plays over the speakers.

But, as always, some people were there to do more than what you and Jisoo planned.

Some people were there to get drunk off their asses.

And those said people just so happened to be falling for your girl.

"Hello, there." A man said as he appeared by Jisoo's side.

She stared at them in confusion as she took another sip of her drink.

"Aren't you just gorgeous?" The other guy spoke as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

And, instinctively, you felt a rush of anger flood over you upon seeing that.

"What's your name, pretty girl?"

You didn't like the way the guys were staring at your girlfriend or the names they were calling.

Though they suited her perfectly, they were things only you should be calling her.

"I'm not interested," Jisoo said. "Leave me alone, please."

But the guys didn't take the hint and it only infuriated you more.

"Oh, come on, baby. Don't be that way." One of them spoke as he hit his lip. "Come on, dance with us."

"No!"

"Will you just stop being so damn stubborn!?" The other guy asked in anger.

"Leave her alone!" You yelled out, making them both look at you. "She doesn't want to be bothered. So just go."

"And who are you?"

You got up from your seat and stood up to them, now just inches away as you seethed in anger.

"Her girlfriend."

The guys looked at each other and then laughed.

"Something funny about that?" You asked.

"I just think she could do better... with us."

"And I think you're an idiot that can't take a fucking hint." You said before shoving the guy back, making him stumble. "Now leave my girlfriend alone!"

"You little-" The other guy began to say as he raised his hand, only for you to punch him.

"Don't you even think about it!" You yelled.

The first guy stood back up after stumbling and he tried to push you, only for you to punch him too.

"Leave my girl alone!" You screamed. "Now get out!"

The guys took off as Jisoo breathed out a sigh of relief.

She got up and threw her arms around you with a big smile, feeling so proud and so safe.

"My girl." She grinned. "Oh, that was amazing, baby! You're so brave and tough."

"I wouldn't say I'm afraid of situations like that but usually, I wouldn't do something like that. I wouldn't get violent and throw punches like that. But no one touches and flirts with me girl like that. No one makes you uncomfortable."

She blushed a little over the way you called her your girl and she peppered kisses across your face, making you giggle happily.

"I love you so much. Thank you for protecting me."

"Always, baby. I love you too." You said before kissing her lovingly.

"You make me feel so safe and secure." She said as she held you tight again. "Let's go home."

You nodded and paid for everything before you left and headed home, hoping that it'd be a long time before you encountered more losers like that.

But with how beautiful and easy to love your girlfriend is, you're sure you'll meet more of them soon.

And, just like now, you'd be sure to protect her from them too; no matter what.