fighting in front of the girls - part two (requested)

"Baby? Baby, can I please come in?" Jisoo asked as she knocked on the door.

It's been a few minutes since you stormed upstairs and the tears that are falling down your cheeks just won't stop.

Your heart is broken and you don't know what to do after everything that happened.

"Baby, please. I just want to talk." She said as she put her ear against the door, listening for any movement coming from inside the room.

A second later, the door opened and she breathed out a sigh of relief, only for her heart to ache upon seeing the tears on your cheeks.

"Baby-" She said as she reached out to wipe them away.

"Don't." You said before going back to the bed to sit back down on it.

Jisoo could feel the tension in the air as she came over and sat down beside you.

"I know I messed up-"

"Really? Major understatement, Jisoo." You sniffled.

"I know. But I'm truly sorry."

"You think you can make it better by just saying sorry?" You asked in disbelief. "How would you feel if I spoke to you the way I did? How would you like it?"

She hung her head as she put herself in your shoes.

She knew that sorry wasn't enough - not even close.

But she thought it was a good place to start.

"I know you must hate me right now and I understand completely why you're so upset." She said as she tried to grab your hand. "I know that sorry isn't good enough but I thought it was better than nothing. I'm trily sorry, Y/N."

"I know you are but after everything, I just don't know if it's enough." You said and watched her lower her head.

You got up and made your way over to the closet before stepping out with a suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

"I think I'm going to go and stay with a friend for a few days."

"Why?"

"To think, Jisoo."

"About?"

"Us." You said and watched her lower lip tremble. "Because I don't know where to go from here. You really hurt my feelings tonight. You said a lot of things that you should've never said. I just don't know what to do and I need a little space."

It broke her heart to see you packing to leave, mostly because she feared that once you left you'd never come back again.

"I'm not saying we're breaking up, okay? I'm just saying I need to think."

"Okay." She sniffled and watched you pack.

It was quiet for a moment before Jisoo spoke up again.

"You know that you don't annoy me, right?"

"Really? That's not what I heard come out of your mouth a while ago."

"I know but I didn't mean any of it. I swear."

"Whether you meant it or not, Jisoo, you still said it." You said as you zipped up your suitcase. "And I don't know if I can stay with someone who treats me like you treated me downstairs. It was so unfair!"

She blinked away her tears but one still fell down her cheek.

"I love you." You sniffled. "And all I wanted was some time with you."

"And I missed it up, I know, baby." She said. "I know I did. But please... don't leave me."

"I'll think about it, okay? I'll call you in a couple of days and let you know."

"Or you'll come home?" She asked as you started to make your way out of the bedroom.

"Maybe." You said quietly. "I don't know yet."

Jisoo watched you walk away through the blur of her tears.

She fell back onto the bed as her world fell apart.

And the only one she could blame was herself.