the day before she goes on tour (requested)

"I'm going to miss you." You softly spoke as you played with Jisoo's fingers. "So much."

"I know, baby. I'm going to miss you too." She said as she kissed your head.

You're curled up on the sofa as a movie quietly plays on the tv in the background.

You're more focused on each other to really pay attention to the film.

Sadness hung in the air as you cuddled up to each other as you realize that these are the last few hours that you get to spend together before you both call it a night and she leaves early in the morning.

It'll be a few months before you get to see her again as the tour spans for quite a while.

She'll be home on occasion but not for too long before she'll have to leave again and it'll be a while before she comes back home anyway.

It's going to be hard and lonesome without her there by your side and you're not looking forward to the long few months you'll be spending without her.

"I know that I signed up for this when we started dating but it doesn't make it any easier."

"Yeah, I know. I signed up for it when I joined the group. That doesn't mean it's easy leaving you and my family and friends behind for months on end."

You put your head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat.

"I wish I could freeze time and stay like this with you forever. Or, at least, slow it down. So the night won't go by as fast."

"Me too, darling." She said before she squeezed you a little tighter.

"I'll miss your cuddles and kisses and hugs."

"I'll miss yours too." She said as you looked at her. "I wish I could bring you with me but I know you have a life of your own. It's unfair of me to ask you to leave that behind for me."

"Maybe I'll be able to escape work and stuff for a bit at some point and I can come see you."

"I'd love that so much." She smiled and kissed your forehead. "But don't feel forced to, okay? As much as I'd love that, I don't want you to feel like you have to."

"I know but I want to."

"Me too." She said as she held you tighter. "What am I going to do for several months without you? Who will I cuddle?"

"Lisa?"

She giggled.

"It's not the same as cuddling with my girl." She said as you stared into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She said before kissing your lips softly.

"I can't handle this, I'm about to burst into tears." You said as you sniffled. "Can we try to focus on something else other than you leaving soon?"

"Of course, darling. What should we do?"'

"Are you hungry? We could go get some food."

"Okay." She smiled and stood up with you.

"Let's walk. It's a nice day and it gives us more quality time together." You suggested as she picked up her keys, only to put them back down.

"That's a great idea." She said and took your hand as you walked out the door together.

And as you walked, you kept your head on her shoulder and your hand tightly in hers.

You tried to focus on anything but her leaving in the early morning and tried to enjoy your time with her instead.

Because you're going to miss her so much and you want to soak up some good memories with her before she leaves.

So that's how you'll spend the next few hours; taking pictures together, eating delicious food, and being present with each other all while wishing that you never had to let her go.